(SOLD) Black Door Handles and Engine Cover/Trunk Levers

azxhead

True Classic
I bought these on Ebay a few years back for WAY too much money ($250 + 25 for shipping!) after a crazy bidding war. But, alas, I never installed them because when I went to do it, I could not find the key - and then never made time to swap out the locks.

Tonight I swapped out the locks (all operated by one key) and in the process, I cleaned and lubed all of the moving parts, replaced the pawls and included the push rod that goes to the lever inside the door.

The Engine Cover/Trunk level assembly is absolutely pristine. The finish on the handles is 100% original and the plastic housing has no cracks anywhere. The "new" lock on it is black because the car it came from had the door areas painted flat black and evidently they painted right over it. The door handles also have the original finish and they show typical wear for their age - but present very well on the car.

All locks and levers operate perfectly - Satisfaction guaranteed or I will buy them back. Includes original key and one copy.

$150 + 20 for shipping in a well packaged USPS medium flat rate box.
Paypal preferred

Tommy
tutone64*yahoo.com
480-232-8955

Last edited:
Are you willing to split the sale? I just need the door handles. I will give you $100 shipped for them.

Back