Spotted this last evening

Eastep

True Classic
Lamborghini Jalpa. Ive never seen one in person before, and all I can say is pictures dont do it justice. It was so low and wide and sexy. It sounded almost exactly like my X, only the X is louder :nana:
IMG_4744.jpg

Yes they are cool.

Years ago I was driving along the freeway and one pulled up next to me, honked, waved, and sped on. Lately there have been a few late model Lambos here in ABQ. One guy drives his a lot and I can tell he is enjoying every minute, and I am truly happy for him.

... decepzione

....the affordable Lambo; aimed at the potential 328 buyer. Had the 3.5 v8 instead of the Countach v12 ... usual story can't see out the back, but as one is mostly going forwards, why bother? I like these too. Dream garage material.

I few years ago, there was a blue Jalpa often seen cruising in Melbourne. Don't know the owner.

Last of the ahem, real Lambo built ... the sadness of Sant'Agata, to quote one press article ...

When Chrsyler took over Lamborghini, the Decepzione was a project contrived with the Jalpa V8, a Daytona and 4WD. Couldabeen.

Back