Stainless Expansion Tank Kits are now IN-STOCK

Hey everyone,

Our Stainless Expansion Tank KITS are now available.

This is a LIFETIME solution for your X19 expansion tank, with exact OE look.

4325296-KIT.jpg

The kit includes:
  • Stainless Tank with Brass Cap Bung (won't rust and pit like mild steel on OE tanks)
  • Rad Cap
  • Upper Bracket
  • Lower Bracket (A real time saver over the nut and bolt factory arrangement)
  • Overflow Hose
  • All Hardware

Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered, we'll be issuing follow-up invoices for the balance due today!

For those who did not order, they are now available for purchase in our on-line storefront at the following link:

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=192998&i=318111415

-M

Last edited:
Excellent!

Perfect timing, I just ordered one :)

[Damn! Now I gotta wait till it gets here:( When are they gonna invent the transporter from Star Trek???]

If Jeff Van Dyke were any kinda nice guy...

he'd purchase some kinda SS 3D printer and make them for us!

But Noooooo... He's still foolin' around with plastic!

Matt,

What are you doing out there peddling coolant tanks??? You're supposed to gone racing!!!

If I already didn't have a SS coolant tank, I'd order one as the price is reasonable.

Mike

Looking Forward to Getting My Tank Kit!

I got the notice email yesterday and paid the balance promptly. Can't wait to see the tank kit arrive and be readied for installation along with the other new bits for my X!

Thanks Matt for making them!

No Invoice Received...Yet!!!

I have not been on the forum for a while so thought I would just on and see if there was an update on this. Looks like I jumped on just in time. Will pay my balance as soon as I get my invoice and my unemployment check gets here.

:eyepop:

Got Mine

It looks great!

I hope to install before next week-end.

Great job Matt!

Mine arrived today!

It looks great, I love the installation kit, and I can't wait to put it in along with the other great bits.

When the refreshed head comes back, I'll have it, Bob's aluminum radiator, Matt's SS tank, Vick's adjustable cam pulley, dual DCNFs, a '74 4-2 manifold, and a TonyK front grill to install. Add some other usual maintenance parts and this X will be ready to motor down the road very reliably.

Meanwhile, I have some electrical mod/upgrades (brown wire, relays, etc.) to do.

Then I can begin the body work. :)

Thanks Matt, this is one great kit!

Hey Matt...Just wanted to say thanks for sending front spoiler to me - It's tops!! I will be ordering the s/s tank soon, but what I really want to know is what flares are fitted to the silver car with the ducktail spoiler(CA 62870)??? I'm doing a 1300 lookey-likey, but L-O-V-E the look of that car!!

Regards,
Paul

Back