Starting to get stuff together for UBX transformation...

bb4re

86X 22,000 miles
...My rims arrived from the UK for the UBX transformation. I immediately sent them out to be refinished. They should be ready by weeks end. I also got my paint codes together for my fiberglass/paint guru. He went and priced out the primer and paint we will need. $800 just in supplies!
Here are the wheels in "before" condition:
Compomotive 13X6 and 13X8
before.jpg

wow!

...My rims arrived from the UK for the UBX transformation. I immediately sent them out to be refinished. They should be ready by weeks end. I also got my paint codes together for my fiberglass/paint guru. He went and priced out the primer and paint we will need. $800 just in supplies!
Here are the wheels in "before" condition:
Compomotive 13X6 and 13X8
before.jpg

Definitely those wheels are from the other world, you'll need to think to rename UBX because after the transformation UBX will be just history and BBX (beauty brown x) it's not cool!!! (lol)

Congratulations Thomas.

Thanks Ricardo...but...

...they won't be going onto the car until she gets Dallara'd and re-colored... Baby steps.

No way!

...No more brown for me! I have a more exciting color in mind. Going to go with a tone that I am yet to see on an X. Some may not like it, or what I am doing with the rims, but I want to give it a shot. Could be shockingly awful, but I am hoping for the opposite of that.

Stay tuned!

Back