Stil auto and Cromodora vintage wheels FS

Bavman25

Daily Driver
Hello

I am posting these for a friend....he has a big collection of Fiat parts figured these may be of interests...

First set is Stil Auto 13x5.5 4 spoke....never seen this exact wheel before, been hanging on a wall for years, will need refinshing, He wants $400 for the set, I can do detailed photos...

Second set is Cromodora, I think these were 850 alloys or could be early X factory alloys?? $400 a set for these also.

Photos here: http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/Bavman25/Fiat Race Car/

Thanks

Al Taylor

I am interested in the 4 spoke wheels for my 850. Please either post pics or send pics. Thanks. JJ

jjay911*yahoo.com

Second set is Cromodora, I think these were 850 alloys or could be early X factory alloys??

P1011719.jpg

This wheel was designed for the Fiat 850's & is known as the Cromodora CD-4. Early wheels were a magnesium alloy (lightweight!), later ones were aluminum alloy (heavier, but still fairly light). The one in your photo is the early magnesium version, as evidenced by the greenish-yellow primer color showing through the worn paint. The model number & date code can be found cast/stamped on the backside of the wheel. Probably '69 or '70?

So...

Interested in the Cromodora's PM Sent.

Bob,
Did you buy these wheels? I ask because a local 850 owner I know expressed an interest in some of these for his early 850 Spider. I didn't want to forward the info to him & get his hopes up if they're already sold! :wink2:

Just stumbled onto....

....(4) of them Jeff.

Owner is willing to sell.

lezesig
X expaite
'72 850spider

Last edited:
I am interested in the Four Spoke set. Let me know if we can get some additional pics? My email is jjay911*Yahoo.com

Or post them here.. They are kind of ruf so who can I call and talk to about these? Thanks. JJ

Back