Still Looking for the Scorpion Reverse Lights Switch Which Eludes Me

allansieben

X1/9 Time
Hello all...
Does anyone know where I might locate a proper reverse light switch for the Scorpion please?
My last respondent sent me to Midwest-Bayless (thank you by the way) but unfortunately they are out of stock and don't think they'll be getting anymore in anytime soon as their last supplier apparently doesn't have them anymore.

There are some listed on Ebay UK but the information for description is ambiguous at best. Would appreciate some help please.

Thank you in advance.

Allan

Monte Hospital had them forever... It is a pretty generic switch..

Ed
I purchased one a few years back as a spare and wouldn’t you know it...it only turns off the reverse lights when it’s in 5th gear!

There is a 5th gear / reverse switch that is slightly different. I would take a photo of what you have and send it to Monte Hospital, they should have both in stock... They reference the difference in the switch if you read the comments, so they are aware of it.

There is a 5th gear / reverse switch that is slightly different. I would take a photo of what you have and send it to Monte Hospital, they should have both in stock... They reference the difference in the switch if you read the comments, so they are aware of it.
Wonderful Thank you

Back