Such a great deal I have to brag!!!!

Eastep

True Classic
Wife's treat!!!
3k93o93p95V15W55R3b12a48e91d9287313f9.jpg

Only cost $100 . The tires are all brand new with nipples still attached. There is only one minor blemish to one wheel, the other four are NOS quality, two of which have the original BWA center caps in like new condition!!! As if this isn't a sweet enough score, John (the seller) included a complete set of 16 wheel lugs in the proper style and length required to mount them.!!! It gets even better yet!! I eyed/feel in love with a 3 spoke wooden steering wheel & hub laying around and wanted to make an offer as it was blond and would compliment the gold color of my X. John a bit embarrassed that a horn button was missing offered it to me as a gift!! I told him that that's nonsense and offered what I had left in my wallet which to my embarrassment was only $11:doh: I asked where the ATM was as really wanted the wheel but didn't feel right about taking it as a gift, John had none of this and told me to keep it and use the cash for tolls home & pictures of it installed would be enough for him! I'm on cloud 9..hundred :p John if your reading this, I seriously can not thank you enough. Thank you

Wheel is a Ruspa identical to this and in mint condition.
98_3.jpg

Could someone P=shop the wheels to my car, possibly with gold centers pleeze?

Last edited:
Congrats...

Took me a sec to realize that's not your interior, and another to realize I recognize it, Lancia ßeta.

yeah I was doing a search on Ruspa steering wheels because I've never heard of them before. One search result was on the Afla site and an owner had one in his Zagato :thumbsup:

Check the date code on the tires

I just bought a X1/9 with tires that look new, but the date code is either 1985 or 1995. 15 to 25 year old tires are not good even if they look new. Plus mine were flat spotted very badly.

Even without the tires, that is a great deal.

15 to 25 year old tires are not good even if they look new. .

For sure!!! I just bought a new set of 5 tires for my toyota truck (1991 model) because the 1989 dated spare that had never been on the ground had cracks all over it's sidewalls. It was toast. And my wife's friend has a huge 4-horse trailer with relatively low miles... in the last 2 or 3 months I think she has had a blow out on each of her last 2 trips on the 'still new looking' tires! I think they are 7 years old, and running with the pressure those HD truck tires require, the rubber has aged and can't take it anymore.

Back