test from picassa

Robert Mose

True Classic
DSC_1596.JPG

Hey Robert,

How did you link the image directly from your Picasa album?

Thanks

John O.

Last edited:
Looks like a winner Robert

You are now the Picassa expert for Xweb! ;)

Postig with Picassa

Its not as straight forward as other methods but the google server is always up and fast.
The first thing to do is select the photo you want to post.
In the bottom right corner you will see a menu " Link to this photo". Open that up and chec the box " image only (no link)".
Now copy contents of the box " Embedded image" and paste it into your xweb post.
Now add the string "
" (without the double-quotes) at the end of the same link.

Now add the string "
" (without the double-quotes) at the end of the same link.

At this same step you can select the image icon (from the options above the message box) and it will open a pop-up, paste the URL and save/ok.

Also when I am in my picasa account I always right click the image, properties and copy the URL. I didn't know there was "link" option in Picasa. Thanks!

BTW - I love picasaweb Its so MUCH better than most the other album sites. Loads a ton faster for sure.

In the bottom right corner you will see a menu " Link to this photo". Open that up and chec the box " image only (no link)"

Never noticed the check box! BTW, for the pic below, checked the image only box, selected the file size from the pull down menu, then pasted the URL into the address box from the advanced menu in the forum composition window. The img commands didn't actually work for me.

Scrap%2003.jpg

Thanks!!!

John O.

Cool

Never noticed the check box! BTW, for the pic below, checked the image only box, selected the file size from the pull down menu, then pasted the URL into the address box from the advanced menu in the forum composition window. The img commands didn't actually work for me.

Scrap%2003.jpg

Thanks!!!

John O.

Back