Thanks to Matt Brannon with my rebuild...

Back in May I had purchased a complete rebuilt engine from Mid-West x1/9. Had lots of issues after the install, with lots of input from you guys. Matt Brannon was moving bayless, and still answered all my questions and issues during his move.

And the last "fix" to address my overheating? Radiator pulled, flushed, sealed. Radiator was "wet" along the top. Enough to cause my nightmares.

Matt, thanks for your patience and expertise, and professionalism.

Vinnie

No Question, Matt is the best.

I have had several transactions with Matt and he is always on top of it. I reccomend him highly.
Bob

I'm glad

Every one speaks so highly about Matt and his work :)
Because my car is at his garage right now, and I will spend quite a few bucks there before it's shipped overseas to Norway.
Perhaps I'll name it "Mattmobile" :grin:

I can hardly wait for next summer. I'll try to attend all X meetings in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, those are the Scandinavian countries, in case you didn't know. Perhaps Italy and others too :)

If I only manage 1 or 2 it would still be a great summer.

So here's to you Matt :clap: I'm sure I will be very happy with your work too

Racing news: Heading to SCCA Runoffs to....

spectate. :(

We bagged it this year cause we knew the deal was in the works and we wouldn't have time to focus properly on either effort if we tried to do both.

That said, we built someone in the X1/9 community a Limited Prep race motor that bested any of our other motors by nearly 5HP, so we learned a couple more tricks this season.

We're anxious to prep both cars this winter and hit the circuit full-tilt next season.

For those who are interested, there is an X1/9 from the Left Coast that will be participating in the Runoffs in H-Production, and Dave Strittmatter in his Lancia Scorpion, who has been fast all year, will be flying the flag in F-Production.

Live timing and scoring for the races will be available at www.scca.org.

-M

Back