The abarth Scorpion 1300 is back

this guy is such a delusional TOOL!! He must be more charming in real life??

True because I had over 18000 page views and over 550 people watching of the boat car and only about 10 questions throughout the entire auction..

Well some entertaining reading with

113 comments... :read:
at least he is honest about having no job and flipping is his means of survival. >>> http://bringatrailer.com/2010/01/31/hang-loose-1970-abarth-scorpione-1300/comment-page-1/#comments

Jon beat me by a couple of hours on this car :cry:

Jon
February 3, 2010 at 6:01 pm
To Gunther & RHD,

I was instructed by 4 auto appraisers to put the car aon e-bay for the prices that I did. They said “it would be like taking a fist full off darts and throwing them at a dart board!” They had no clue as to the value and we still don’t.

With the economy the way it is, and the fact that I have not been able to find a job in close to two years, I decided to flip cars, I started with a small amount of money and it has grown substantially, enought to keep a roof over my head, have food and take care of my 86 year old mother that lives with me.

Having acid tested the market, which I KNOW I HAVE DONE…….I might try to re-sell OR I might just keep the car and sell a Big Healey or a 55 Speedster chassis and move on.

The choices are mine, I appreciate the support both of you have given. I’m just returning to be a “Normal guy trying to sell a car.” And make a profit. But can we let this chatter rest for a while. I have had over 1000 e-mails in 2 weeks, and well over 200 phone calls…..that tells me something about the market and what it will bear. Maybe we will realize that the car’s are underpriced and take action.

I don’t know??? As far as the guy making cheap comments on my typing, you don’t know what kind of handicaps I have with my fingers.

Soncerely,

Jon

Last edited:
Back