The Cars of Summer

Well... we call those the "Cars of All Year Long, 'round here...

... but thanks for posting Allen, they look great!

LOL.. I just know there is an insult in there somewhere Tony..LOL.. And I must correct you. They are Cars for when ever they are running around here....I have two that have not run in over a year...:sun:

Must be nice...

It sucks that we in Canada can only (by choice) use our hobby cars during decent weather months. SoCal probably doesn't get much salt on their winter roads!

Winter? What's that? We do have 4 Seasons though...

"Fire, Floods, Earthquakes, and Drought...." Unlike Chicago's two season weather pattern which I understand is... "Winter, and Construction".

Just had another brush fire come within 2 blocks of us again just this last Sunday... Mean and nasty and fast moving, but attacked early on by a fleet of 6 choppers his time! Looks like they are finally getting the idea that ground forces just can't handle it alone... much like any war nowadays...

You folks do have some nice country and I do have a place in my heart for all of you guys that LIVE for the 3 months you can come out and play. We are indeed pretty spoiled and blessed down here...

You folks do have some nice country and I do have a place in my heart for all of you guys that LIVE for the 3 months you can come out and play. We are indeed pretty spoiled and blessed down here...

Its a little longer than 3 months!!:) I figure middle of April to middle of November for us here in Montreal.

Back