The X19 pics of Best of France and Italy

Sorry I miss a couple of X1/9's on the show (includes mine) I took one picture on the morning and I place here, sorry to Abec and an other Fella with his nice 76 yellow, if somebody have more pictures to collect all will appreciate.

I know some of us took pictures from the gang, thanks to all I never seen more than 10 X1/9 togheter anywhere..

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79
www.trazia.com/x19

Last edited:
Great Pics!

Thanks for posting them, they make jealous and motivated! Looks like y'all had great weather, bet it was a great time.

Thanks for the pics Ricardo

Looks like it was a beautiful day!

The Cali gang sure has some sweet rides!

Just about a different flavor set of wheels on all as well :italia:

Thanks for posting Ricardo! I was stuck blowing/raking leaves in the rain :help:

It was great to finally put faces to the names...

I decided to drive up last minute. Tony had me convinced by Friday and it just took a little motivational speaking to get my wife to agree. It was really nice meeting all you great people I finally got to taste the famous sausage and drink my first bottle of "Moxie". Not to mention it was great to see so many X's all in the same place.

Other then a slight overheating issue on the way home, the family and i had a great time. Special thanks to godfather Tony for the hand with the over heat. When the temp gauge is pinned at 260, you kinda have to pull over and call for help.

We are home and safe, cheers to all who came.

Number of X1/9's

Counting the X1/9s in the parking lot (don't know why the owners didn't bother putting them on the lawn), there were 19 X1/9's there today.

Thanks for these great pictures Ricardo!!

Was a pleasure to met you at the show.
George. x1/9 Dallara/Martini

SNAPWARE tub full of Salsa!

Found it in my fridge today. Sharon found it in the stuff I brought home...

Anyone???

Thanks Ricardo for the great and many pics

I guess the only thing missing was me. You guys must have had a lot of fun.
Well, may be some other time...

Back