thinking about selling my 74 X

Interested

I'm interested in your car if it's still available. I'm in California. COuld you tell me about the carbs. One reference seems to say they are no longer on the car for sealing. Is the car running now. Which carbs are on it. I do need it to go through smog once, though the 1974 should be exempt in Calif from annual smog. 213-438-5213
Bill C

A tempting offer, and thanks. But, I have no dog, do my own yard work, and have no clue about guitars.
The most creative offer I had for sure.
Regards, Kelvin

Ongoing drool.

That's an amazing car, Kelvin.

I bought my beater 74 for a song. Needs a ground up resto.

But with years of work and $$ ahead of me, I'm SO tempted to be a lazy dog that cannot delay gratification and jump at yours.

A little rich for my current blood though. I'm scrapping together my pennies to see what I can muster. HA!

But man, good job!

I've admired your ride for a while! :worship:

I dunno. It wasn't all in one thread but bits here and there in seperate threads as the work progressed.

AnthonyG

Thanks for the compliments. Really appriciate it.
There is something to be said for buying the best car one can afford vs building it. If you build it, like I did, you'll never recover your time in labor.
And maybe half of your actual parts investment.
The materials alone for the paint job and body/metal work on this car was nearly half of what I'm trying to sell it for, in 8 years ago money.
But, like most, I didn't build it with the intent to make money.
Now, It is what it is.

Just a heads up

If anyone here is contemplating on this, it'll be listed on eBay by end of week (Sunday). So, I guess if that makes a difference, lemme hear from ya.

This is my way of saying

I'm negotiable with Xweb members, where I could maybe see it go to an X enthusiast. And maybe check in here occasionally to see or hear about it's whereabouts.
My bottom line is this, the car, as is, with the Daytonas, one top, no bumpers, no bike carbs, no spares, $7500.

Relisted

Evidently its a big no-no to require paypal users to add 3 percent

new item number 140837804836

Back