too old for this, 2 Xs for sale, $1,000 for both obo

billt1

They were my toys for several years. Now, I'm mainly just looking to find a good home for these cars.
84 has good body, runs ok, engine and trans tired
86 has good engine trans, body has significant rust
both ready to drive home today

buy 2, build 1 good one.
located in southern colorado, if you pay the gas and bus fare back home, I'll deliver (drive them to you) if it's not too far. or you can come and get them

This is exactly what I need to start a full X herd. Couple years too early though. In a few years I hope to have a little shop with room for 2 or 3 and then, by jimminy the fun begins.:headbang:

I think I've come full circle. Thirty years of Fiats, finally a large shop and ten cars. I'm almost ready to liquidate everything and not look back. Must be getting old... Nah!:mallet:

This is exactly what I need to start a full X herd. Couple years too early though. In a few years I hope to have a little shop with room for 2 or 3 and then, by jimminy the fun begins.:headbang:

They were my toys for several years. Now, I'm mainly just looking to find a good home for these cars.
84 has good body, runs ok, engine and trans tired
86 has good engine trans, body has significant rust
both ready to drive home today

buy 2, build 1 good one.
located in southern colorado, if you pay the gas and bus fare back home, I'll deliver (drive them to you) if it's not too far. or you can come and get them

If any pics available,please send them to my email below.I know someone whos probably looking.Thanks

interested in fiat x19's please miss maxie l

hi nice to meet you!! did u sell the two fiats?? i live in montana but would have them shipped here . please let me know if u have then or sold them . thank u!! miss maxie l

Mark,

I'm gettin old too, but I manage to shoehorn my inflated body into the X. Then the magic happens all over again. There's no other feeling or experience like it.....and it's legal and no drugs. You gotta stay in the family and maybe even think of multiplying the X's.

Mike

Still got them?

I am very interested in them. I just got rear ended in my 1985 and am gonna need to replace it. By the way for all of you enthusiasts, if you didn't know already, X1/9s are tanks. Got hit by a Dodge Ram 2500 that was doing about 40 mph. I was stopped at a red light. He pushed my X about 40-50 feet into the intersection. Luckily it was late at night and there were no other cars around. I am happy to say that little car took the hit like a champ. The damage is probably unfixable, but it is amazing how well the body of my X absorbed the impact.

Back