Trouble's A' Comin'

Oh, Oh!

Amongst the various paraphernalia of the lower level commercial aviation industry is an item called a 'voidance apron'. This is not a part of the plane or a portion of the runway or taxiway system at airports, but rather a kind of temporary kilt intended to shield from public view the fact that the pilot has s**t himself out of fear during the flight. Perhaps these could be made in designer colors and fabrics for the world's central bankers, investors, hedge fund managers, etc....:wink2:

Does 'Sir' Mervyn become 'Lord' Mervyn only upon retirement?:hmm:

Dunno mate .....

as I'm unlikely to feel the flat side of the Royal sword on my shoulders anytime soon. :wink2:
Besides, with the way my knees are I don't think I could ever arise as 'Lord Pottsy of Liverpool'.:king:

It's probably for the best...

I would hate to think of you as a 'peer' of that bunch of inbred Bosch. I've never heard anything from HM or any of her wee bairn that compares with the stuff you post here regularly. IMHO of course and meaning no disrespect to the Crown that it doesn't deserve.:king::wink2:

Oi, watch 'im, Pat.........!

Pottsy said - "I dub thee my mate"

Message from my Girlie to ya, Pat!! -
"You tell that turd Pottsy that if he's dumped me from bein' 'is mate, I'll come and cut his :censored: :censored: off before 'e knows wot's 'it 'im, the 2-timin' little :censored:!!"

Hey Pat, take it from me, buddy, Girlie is EVIL when she finks she's gettin' the ol' heave-ho!!

cheers, Ian - NZ

Does she know....

where I live? Portland,Maine you know. Some think Oregon but that's just a vicious rumor. I don't scare easily, but stories about her get me reaching for the Valium. Potts and I are just pen pals-honest, honest.
Aren't we Dave? Dave?

Back