Turbocharged 1978 X1/9 - Adelaide, Australia

ashsimmonds

Exotic Car Slut
Heya folks - long time no chatski!

Anyhoo - I've had this thing for about six years but it's being neglected and needs to move to a new home.

There's loads of info and pics here: http://turbo124.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4637

md_IMG_3907.jpg

md_DSC07509.JPG

md_DSC07508.JPG

md_DSC07507.JPG

It was running really well just recently - sadly there's something going on with the clutch (just replaced a bunch of stuff) but hopefully we'll sort that out again soon, just needed a bleed last time.

Lemme know if anyone needs further info - open to offers, market rate looks somewhere near $10k but hey I'm realistic.

Wow. its Ash Simmonds.. Its been a long time mate.. What ever happened to the car that was wrecked..? Just curious.. JJ

Ash mate!

Just pop it in a padded post pack and send it over mate! I'll look after it for you. :wink2::laugh:

Rob

Wow. its Ash Simmonds.. Its been a long time mate.. What ever happened to the car that was wrecked..? Just curious.. JJ

Sold the engine a couple years ago, got about 1/10th what I spent on it. :\

Other than that almost nothing was salvagable - still got the wheels and rear boot and engine lid and spoiler, a few other bits like suspension and whatnot - but otherwise I closed that chapter long ago.

Back