Want to buy: X 1/9

toddfiebig

Low Mileage
I am looking to buy an X 1/9. I haven't owned one since 1979 and it is time to jump in again.

I will consider almost anything except the extremes of expensive/perfect and rusty/in pieces/junk.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Todd

I have a 79 x19

I have a 79 X 1/9 with alot of spare parts see earlier post for photos and parts I live in the Portland area about a 3 to 4 hrs drive south

I am building a very nice Black/Black 81 model. She will have new Paint, Interior, And a completely rebuilt engine. Should be very nice... New brakes etc...

Maybe sell in a few months after she is all wrapped up.

Jeff

I have one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJAkZ3TLvMs&feature=share&list=UU0ksJOsoAhrWBzPiTozkuMQ"]Fiat X19 for sale - YouTube[/ame]

Asking $4500 PM me if you have any Questions

Ron,

That's a darn nice car for the money!! Nice patina and I hope the buyer keeps that original paint! If I didn't already own two...

Check Out These Possibilities

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/4243164644.html

CL corvallis all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
reply: see below Posted: 3 days ago
1980 fiat X19 Trade - $1300 (Lebanon)
1980 fiat x19

I purchased this a short time ago, was my intent to make into my summer car but things have changed and need to sell now...she starts right up but needs some work to be daily..with a little work could be fun car..call Tom 541 409 4865 willing to take offers..Please call with questions ..Again she needs work and is a project not a daily at the moment, no major rust issues, interior needs work and paint..If someone has some time and know how she could be back on road.. My daughter is coming home from basic in couple of weeks and need to get her a car to use to get from school in monmouth to corvallis for work.. Will trade or sell..

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/4245572063.html
CL boise all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
reply [?] Posted: a day ago
1976 Fiat x 19 - $1000 (boise)Selling my 1976 Fiat x19 these cars are becoming very rare.... asking $1000 or best offer runs needs the brakes bled...

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4227448335.html
CL spokane all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
reply [?] Posted: 13 days ago
fiat x1/9 sport edition - $2150 (spokane)I have this clasic little car needs some work .Clean title .Best offer ,please call me at 509-230-2575. Thanks for looking .

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4236899933.htmlCL seattle tacoma all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
reply [?] Posted: 7 days ago
79 Fiat x1/9 - $1500 (Federal way, wa)I have previously done in depth information on this car and the ad gets deleted. I'll do pros and cons.
Pros. Lots of new parts, runs and drives, can be used as a dd. Good fuel economy 30ish
Cons: heat doesn't work as of right now. Gas gauge is hoppy but low fuegauge works. Door locks don't work bit there isn't much to steal in it, no radio.
Matte black, 88k miles. 1.5l 5 speed. I have two manuals coming in for it also.
Will trade for a jdm car.
Email me or text 253 3 zero six 5437
S star Lake Rd

Todd,

These are some good examples of what's available. If you find one you're interested in, post here to see if there's a member who lives somewhat close by who can check it out for you.

Jeff, you're right about that one in Palm Springs. The polished bumpers remind me of Ed DeCarbo's X.

Ron, so that's what your voice sounds like. After all our Xweb and FB exchanges, I pictured a tough guy like you with a high pitched voice.:excited: HA!! Just kidding. My best to Donna.

Mike

87 Corsa

You could check this one out. Runs great. Was Gregory's and now resides in Abbotsford BC. Close to Sumas border crossing. I did the brakes all new, master etc. etc. PM Me for pics

Tough guy

Mike....Don't let my high pitched voice fool you I look very tough in my little X. LOL:laugh: Almost James Bond like.:lol:

Car in Palm Springs

Is anybody near the car in Palm Springs? I'm very interested and it would be nice to get an eye on it.

Thanks,

Todd

Hour and a half away here, but if I went to see it and it was nice, I probably would buy it. :eek:mg:

Just saying.

That Palm Springs car is nice

It would be hard to duplicate that Palm Springs car for that money.

Mike Hynes
Two 124 Spiders
Lots of X1/9s

I have a clean '77 project car. It was a rescue that I didn't want to see parted out and I'll let it go cheaply to someone who will finish it. I am on Bainbridge Island if you want to come over to check it out.

alan

Want to Buy X 1/9

I really appreciate all the leads people have been sending me. I have made a decision to limit my search to non-project cars. I would rather not to paint or body work. Otherwise I'm still looking.

That example in Palm Springs/Craigslist was perfect but I think it sold. Did somebody here get it? I would sure like to hear how it turned out.

If so, I should be able to get a very nice car for less than $5000.

Does anybody have any thoughts on that or do you think I will need to pay more for a car not needing immediate paint?

Thanks,

Todd

5K should get you a REALLY nice one but it might not be around the corner, fly out and drive it home!!!!

Mine wont be available for a few more months but It will be completely rebuilt. New rebuilt engine, Restored Exhaust, Brand new brakes, New Windshield and Paint. New restored Seats, and Will come with the very nice Black Metallic. Much more too much to list..

The only option the car will have is I have not decided if I am going to keep the polished look on the bumpers or go with black.

That and I have several sets of wheels as options.. I am hoping to get about 7 out of the car. I really wasnt prepared for as much work as she came with but I am glad she is getting back on the road. Trying my best to Break even on this one... Got to put the cash toward finishing a few other projects.

Here are 2 X's Not far From You (Not Mine)

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4236767675.html

Fiat X 1/9 1978 and 1981 Fiat/Bertone X1/9 - $3500 (NW portland)
00A0A_juKuUcv5tCZ_600x450.jpg

1978 FIAT X 1/9 manual transmission

Two Fiat X19's
1978 Black 1300cc current registration runs but needs Head gasket. I just had the head rebuilt and I have been running it with the wrong head gasket. I just don't have the time to deal with it. Spare dual exhaust system.
1981 Fiat Orange 1500 fuel injected parts car. This is just a parts car. I was going to swap the engines but I never have the time. Titles for both cars are clean.
$3500.00 Cash
Call Ken at 5036166001

I will not ship these cars to your cousin or sister who is going to school in some other country. I will not take a check or money order or cashers check. This will be a cash sale, face to face and I will help you put it, or them on the trailer. (You can drive one away)
If you feel the need to contact me asking if I will ship them to you wherever you are in the world. It will only happen if you send me $3500.00 CASH. Plus what ever the cost is to ship it. And $500.00 to cover all expenses plus $5000.00 more and it will be shipped by the shipping company of my choice.
It will be easier if you just come get them so we can do a face-to-face CASH transaction and do all the legal paperwork together.

Back