WANTED - 1979 Factory X1/9 Steel Wheels and Center Caps

These are what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 82
Here ya go :

EDIT - after the comments below....it would appear these wheels are actually NOT Fiat OE wheels !! At first glance...and from the description...they looked like they were....but yes they seem to be missing the triangular depressions. And....looking at the pic of the back of them.....they seem to be missing the holes for the locating pegs ??...which I think perhaps all OE wheels had ?

Last edited:
Here ya go :

Wow, those have been on the STL area CL for a really long time. I think they were $200 last time I noticed them. They are usually the only item that shows up if you search for Fiat in "Wheels and tires". :)

@rx1900 cool
Thanks for the lead
Here ya go :

Something looks off about these wheels. The profile of the spokes seem too rounded to me. These may be aftermarket.
This is an image of mine. There is a triangular depression stamped into the center of each spoke. Maybe it's just the way the photo was lit, but it doesn't look the same to me.
Factory Wheel.png

Something looks off about these wheels. The profile of the spokes seem too rounded to me. These may be aftermarket.
This is an image of mine. There is a triangular depression stamped into the center of each spoke. Maybe it's just the way the photo was lit, but it doesn't look the same to me.
Definitely not the same wheels as yours.

I think what is off about the picture I posted is that the wheels are finished in high gloss vs. semi gloss.
The triangular depressions are there
You can see them if you click on the picture and zoom in

Here’s a 1979 124 with the same wheels being parted out. Maine is nice this time of year!

I think what is off about the picture I posted is that the wheels are finished in high gloss vs. semi gloss.
The triangular depressions are there
You can see them if you click on the picture and zoom in
I wasn't referring to the picture you posted. Those are obviously correct OEM Cloverleafs,
I was referencing the picture in the Craigslist link that Doug posted. Those are funky.

If you are still looking I have a very nice set of 4 with the center caps $300 plus shipping.

I made a commitment to purchase 4 wheels, 4 center caps and 16 lug bolts.
Waiting to hear from the seller.
If he does not come through I may consider yours.
Do you have and pictures?

I made a commitment to purchase 4 wheels, 4 center caps and 16 lug bolts.
Waiting to hear from the seller.
If he does not come through I may consider yours.
Do you have and pictures?
I have these at my brothers house. I can take a ride over and get pics. You can also find pics of one of these in the FS thread here as I was looking for a matching fifth (spare) and have decided to go with the stock 850 wheels.

Also shipping shouldn't be too bad. I've shipped several wheel sets cross country between $50 and $100 bucks using FedEX

Back