Wanted: Strada heater control module

Kevin Channer

True Classic
hi folks, I am looking the heater control module ( two dials inside the dash that the cables attach too and control the heater and venting) preferably in blue plastic. I may have found one overseas, but would prefer to source one stateside if they around. PM or email me if you have one or any leads, Thanks, Kevin

See if this will work...

Kevin,
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for,
but if not, the guy has many Strada parts.
Contact him for more information.
Good Luck:)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIAT-STRADA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item20c5024c75&vxp=mtr

FIAT STRADA RITMO HEATER LEVER BLUE NEW !
Seller information

hjmimports55 (6433
iconGreenStar_25x25.gif
)
99.7% Positive feedback

Visit store:
hjmimports55

Item condition:
New

Price:
US $12.99 Free shipping
Item location:
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States

I HAVE MANY MORE STRADA AND RITMO PARTS AVAILABLE, PLEASE INQUIRE
1 BRAND NEW BLUE COLORED HEATER LEVER FOR FIAT STRADA AND RITMO MODELS.
USA SHIPPING IS FREE. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS $7.00.
I CAN USUALLY COMBINE SHIPPING WITH MY OTHER ITEMS. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO VERIFY.

These folks may have what you are looking for.
WATSONVILLE METALS CO.
SALSIPUEDES AUTO WRECKERS

Phone 1-800-750-9732 OR 831-728-1551
Fax 831-728-3587
Email watsonville.metals*gmail.com
Address: 213 Dias Lane, Watsonville, CA 95076

Last edited:
Local Strada nut?

Kevin,

You might try emailing Alberto Massarotto (a So Cal-based Strada "enthusiast"). Check your PM for his email info. :wink2:

Thanks for the two tips that have come in.(J. Stich& calabrone) The first thing I did when I found out mine was broken was to contact Alberto, He is a Strada owner and California based Guru for these cars. He did not have one but put the word out with his European contacts. The one tip on the ebay vendor is one I will follow up with, the part in the photo is the facing or cap to the part I need. The the cap is more the cosmetic face of the part, the part I need is the wheel or dial that the cable clips too and when rotated it opens the heater flaps and or valve. I looked again at mine and I believe I can epoxy it together and make it work, however I dont have alot of faith in 30+yr old plastic, so I will continue to search for a NOS replacement. Bayless had some on their site right before the Midwest merge, but I don't see them listed on the midwest/bayless site now. So I will also call them. Thanks again, the search continues, Kevin.

Back