We need a logo and stickers!

Got a Printer? Make Your Own Logo!

The company below has static cling clear and white "paper" for making your own static cling items with your computer and your inkjet and/or laser printer.

They also have T-Shirt transfer paper, decal paper, and rub-off papers.

Look at the links on the left for product specific pages. http://hyaz.com/

Haven't tried any myself, but looks promising!

My vote... thanks to Mr. Decker's assistance...

X19logo2.jpg

Hey... Thanks for that link...

...been looking for a source of 'water slide decal sheet' that I could feed into a inkjet printer...

I like it except

remove the X1/9 from the silhouette, it does not blend well with the overall feel. I would like to see a different font for the address too.

If you are really interested...

Just we need to vote for the final logo.
I made my idea on yellow (because my X is yellow) but could be on any color here some samples

Tony's favorite

I review the size and 5 x 1 it was too small, on my own opinion the best size it will be 8inches long by 1.5 inches tall but finally all here can vote for the best size, logo etc.

I offer to do this project at the cost of materials
(this is a non profit project right?)
price is
$1.25 for the sticker
$.44 the usps stamp
$.10 envelope

total $1.79

Just I need a JPG, PDF, Tiff, EPS file to run this project and at least 50 stickers to make.
If somebody can do it cheaper, i'll be glad to pay for

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79
www.trazia.com/x19

GREAT... JUST GREAT... Can't wait to see the...

... disharmony this is gonna cause!

519+ members or so... 733+ votes...

HAHAHA!

Another one just for fun

xweb_logo_red.jpg

xweb_logo_blue.jpg

5 inches wide x 3 inches tall

or

tony_detroit_87_x_2.jpg

tony_detroit_87_x_blue.jpg

5 inches wide x 2.5 inches tall

Last edited:
I like this design a lot Ricardo

A very clean looking design IMHO. I think 8"x1.5" is pretty wide, but it is low profile.

Ricardo's Design is Great

Subtle and classy. I think 8" is a little wide. Maybe something between 5" and 8", like 6.5".

Dave

My design idea was almost identical to Ricardo's.

I would make them as colored vinyl decals. That way you don't end up with a faded sticker.

I offer to do this project at the cost of materials
(this is a non profit project right?)
price is
$1.25 for the sticker
$.44 the usps stamp
$.10 envelope

total $1.79

Thanks Ricardo!

Don't forget Paypal fees.

I'd buy two for $10 if Xweb got a cut.

That said, although your design is my favorite, the proposed size wouldn't be my first choice. The only real place to put something that big is on the rear window. But it's too small to be legible from a following car and the rear window is not something that draws the eye of a passerby.

Seems to me the right lower corner of the windshield (okay, left for those in UK influenced countries) is the most noticeable location to pedestrian traffic. Anything larger than 5" wide would look out of place there-- ~4" would probably look better. Black on white would be the most legible.

Static cling would be a huge plus.

My 2 extra cents....

///Mike

I'll take mine in red...

...with a white background... made as a "static cling" type sticker that you put on the inside of the glass would be great...

I'd be willing to pay much more than the proposed $1.79... and I like the idea of some of the procedes going to fund XWEB...

How 'bout some "Ts", hats and fobs... If the copyright is clear, I may have a connection that can get this stuff done...

Thinking of rear window tinting...

the red on black design or red on clear would work...

gonna make 50 of each color combo?? lol

Seattle X1/9 stickers

were blue on white, looked great in the center of the back window.

One note, I remember from my first time meeting Mac at the Tulip Rally in 2000, Mac had some Seattle X1/9 magnets that refused to stick to anything while moving. Great idea, but were just too thick or heavy. I use business card size ones now for high school sports and have a bunch of them on the doors into gyms that people can take, so much easier than handing out cards.

Having them laser printed or dye sub printed with a waterproof coating would be a good idea, the SeaX stickers did fade and one of mine ran completely.

so what's going on with this?

Are we having vinyls made?

I'm in !
Yellow on clear would be my choice, but Black on clear would work too.

Be willing to pay 5$ for it.

Dany

Ricardo's logo is my favorite

But then again I'm not impartial, since this pic of his X is exactly
what I want mine to look like someday!

img3979hu5.jpg

HOLY COW GUYS!!!!!!

1: You guys are effing hilarious!!!!! :laugh:

2: HOW the hell did I never see this thread before until now?? :eek:

I still have some masters for the old SeaX decals, as well as was going to work up some "official" Xweb and XANA decals separately later, then a bunch of stuff happened and I just never got to it...

I am sorry to hear your guys with the old school SeaX stickers have seen fading or running (they never were designed for solvent! but as for fading hey we were on a pretty tight budget back then...)

I like several of the concepts posted here, I would like to share a couple of the ones I had been conceptualizing as well but do not have any of them handy (in fact I think that may have been another hard drive ago, so I might have to remake the proof images from scratch...?)

Right now I am busy working on the server, but sometime very soon when I get a chance I will see what I can do for a "reproduction run" of the original SeaX decals, tweaked slightly (put xwebforums.org as the small bottom line url maybe instead of the old seattlex19.org which has for the most part been defunct as a website for a long time now...)

Let me go see if I can dig the old SeaX stuff out of basement boxes sometime here soon and I will let you guys know what I find... I would like to do a repro run of the old SeaX stuff as well as get some kind of Xweb one out there as well (although even if there is an "official" one I have nothing against you guys also running "bootleg" custom ones - its all a show of support for the forum as far as I am concerned which is awesome!! :clap:)

Back