westchester ny

abarth2litre

1800CC SOHC X1/9
Ron jr. and I are hoping that the boyz at Auto Turismo will have completed our project Fiat Abarth X 19 on friday and are planing on being at Rosehill Shopping center in Thornwood ny central Westchester this Satururday night hope anybody in the area will stop by. Will post confirm on Friday and maybe some pics

Ron jr. and I are hoping that the boyz at Auto Turismo will have completed our project Fiat Abarth X 19 on friday and are planing on being at Rosehill Shopping center in Thornwood ny central Westchester this Satururday night hope anybody in the area will stop by. Will post confirm on Friday and maybe some pics

A bit of a hike for me :( Will have to wait for the pics I guess...

Had my Vette there last Sat night. Good crowd but not full as it was a holiday wknd. Got a slice and hit Artuso's for some Sfogliatelle's for that evening.Was looking forward to seeing your car as I have never even sat in one.

rain

Hey rags we will be having breakfast at Langs deli in Chappaqua off
rt 117 ( where Bill Clinton eats) on Sun 11 15 am with the X
if you would like to see it
cell # 914 299 2965
next sat we will be in Bennington Vermont at the Hemmings car show
and driving it up Mt Eqinox
will try and post pics soon

If you leave early, they'll be

an X1/9 gathering in Keene, NH less than 2 hours south. We've got 8 X owners and their mates others attending. Come join us if you wish.

Hi Ron,
car looks great and especially love that new dual exhaust you have put on her. I think the last time I sat in one was about 25yrs ago at the NY Auto Show so sitting in yours allowed me to get a better mental picture once again.

Enjoy Hemmings next wk and take some pics. Keep me in mind on the 87.

Matt

a good night

Thanks Matt
Glad you liked the car. The show was good . A light night of cars because of the threat of rain, so we thought we might have a chance at one of three trophy's. We were drawing a constant crowd and maybe the largest crowd of all the cars. lots of compliments and questions and of the obligatory stories of people who new someone who had owned one way back when. so we waited until the end and the first trophy went to a 69 Camaro and the second to a 50's, whatever and the 3rd went to a... Prowler. Yes a Prowler so we struck out but all the positive compliments gave us a good night. Nice to meet ya and I need your phone #.

Cell is usually in one of the non daily drivers for when I need that unexpected flatbed service.:)

Email at rags747*hotmail.com or the home or work #'s I would have better access to.

Back