what to do with a "bad" cromodora CD30

I'm not sure if is ok here on DF or WF...

What to do with a “bad” CROMODORA CD30

I posted this add on FS&W time ago…

--“I kept for many years on my project list. I was thinking to clean, sand and paint to hang up in to my garage, I lost interest to do this project.

If somebody wants to do it, I ask just 40.00 includes s&h “--

img7370.jpg

img7369.jpg

img7368.jpg

After all and nobody interested, I clean up, sand and paint it! I guess looks better on my office than on the floor in the warehouse all forgotten.

img7555.jpg

img7556fd.jpg

img7557o.jpg

img7558qt.jpg

img7559.jpg

img7560m.jpg

Some better suggestions for this “bad wheel”?

Make an little end table

Some better suggestions for this “bad wheel”?

Hi Ricardo,

How about turning it into a small table? Weld a pipe to an old hub to create a center post. Weld some legs to the bottom of the post to hold it upright. Then use some chrome lug bolts and bolt the CD-30 to the hub on top of the post. Add in a center cap and then cut a piece of glass or plexi-glass to sit inside the wheel rim to serve as a table top.

It will be a perfect size for placing between two of your favorite beer drinking chairs. :drink:

I should add that it looks great up on top of the cabinet too. It is a good use for a bad wheel. :)

Hi Ricardo,

How about turning it into a small table? Weld a pipe to an old hub to create a center post. Weld some legs to the bottom of the post to hold it upright. Then use some chrome lug bolts and bolt the CD-30 to the hub on top of the post. Add in a center cap and then cut a piece of glass or plexi-glass to sit inside the wheel rim to serve as a table top.

It will be a perfect size for placing between two of your favorite beer drinking chairs. :drink:

I second this idea :D

THANKS GUYS

I was thinking to make a wall clock, something like this

but after all I'll follow the Jim's idea " a corner table"
I think is more easy than the clock and "my beers will apreciatte more than to keep the wheel just hanged on the wall"
I'll post pictures later..

thanks.

When you've finished converting it to a table...

Remember it will make a GREAT Christmas gift for your favorite SENIOR CITIZEN in Santa Clarita...

You do...

... and I'll have something for your stocking too!

HA!

My wife would NEVER allow me to have anything like that in the house... but it might make a great end table for YOUR den!

Back