What to do?

No Problem

No problem at all, Steve... if you can make it great, but it is only 2 weeks away. If not this year hopefully you can make it up some time in the future.

THAT'S IT!!!

Ulix, thanks for posting the link.

This was one of the most fun events I have ever been too. Despite the absurd course and the poor weather, we had more fun than you can imagine.

Imagine: Somebody posts some smack about beating someone else in theri own car. So a challenge is made and responded to. And a few months later, people are flying halfway across the country to run a silly little autocross in a tiny little town in Vermont. And then a bunch of other people decide to get in on the act and tow a few hundred miles there just to hang out, have fun and make some runs.

I will never forget driving back from the event. Scott towing the Yugo, Mark and Geoff towing their X's Daniel driving his X on street tires, Jon driving the Nissan and me driving Scott's X1/9 on several year old, worn out Yokohama A00Rs. As the sun was setting, we were cruising at 75 mph on the interstate, when it began to snow. I am last in line and don't know the way back to Scott's house and the X is beginning to slide around A LOT in the snow as I try to keep them in sight....

What a trip.

Good story Steve

Sounds like quite a time! I'll be sure to get Geoff's impressions of it when I see him. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

I am entered

OK, so I am entered for the event. 2nd heat. I you are entered 2nd heat as well. Hopefully, the weather will co-operate.

See you there.

Back