Wheels wheels wheels

Nice two of my favorites. The one set is minty fresh out of the box. Best of luck with the auctions.

Karl

Nice!! Wish I could afford the first two sets, but no way those are in the budget.

Can you check the manufacture date codes on Firestones mounted on the Iron Cross wheels? Also, what size are those tires?

I had a set of those campies two years ago and sold them on ebay for 710 dollars. They were not restored but in 9 out of 10 shape. I let them go no reserve at the time and I have no idea of a wholesale/retail is on them. I think I paid 600 for them a year before. So in the interest of getting them back I bid 700 on Bobs wheels. Bob let me know if I am close:grin::love:

Out of curiosity which Revolution wheels do you have? I bought a set of RFX 7 x 14 rims years ago for my 124. I haven't yet installed them but was curious about your experience with them.

Karl

Four spokes are sold, Buy it now $1500.

The four spokes are sold, at the buy it now price. I saw a #5 condition set sell several months ago at $1100 I think, hence my pricing. These are pretty rare wheels.
My Revolutions are the 4 spoke road wheels in 7X13. They fit nicely with 205X60 and 185X 60 Toyos tires.
IMG_0205.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
Bob let us know if the buyer backs out and does not pay... I only say that because my experience with ebay is about 10 percent of the time they will not pay for some odd reason....

The four spokes are sold, at the buy it now price. I saw a #5 condition set sell several months ago at $1100 I think, hence my pricing. These are pretty rare wheels.
My Revolutions are the 4 spoke road wheels in 7X14. They fit nicely with 205X60 and 185X 60 Toyos tires.
IMG_0205.jpg

Bob

sorry to pester you once more bob, but what's the offset on these? they fill out the fenders sooo nicely

Whew

Thank goodness these sold because I almost pulled the trigger this morning. These are my Holy Grail wheels.......it took massive amounts of restraint!

(referring to the 4 spoke Campy's)

Great news for Campy owners!

Nice job preserving the sticker.
Artfully masked and an indicator of pre-resto condition.
As I recall, a set ebayed out at $1200 not long ago.
Might need to list this set...

campy.jpg

blackcampy.jpg

BACKSPACE/ OFFSET

I will have to look up the offset on the revolutions. I'll try to post this weekend.
Bob

"Olerascal",

The photo of your black X (with the Campy's) shows an interesting front air dam. Can you tell me more about the air dam please? Do you have any pic's from the front to show it better? I've been looking for options for a front dam, but don't seem to find many photos of X's with them mounted.
Nice looking car. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Nice job preserving the sticker.
Artfully masked and an indicator of pre-resto condition.
As I recall, a set ebayed out at $1200 not long ago.
Might need to list this set...

campy.jpg

blackcampy.jpg

often copied but never duplicated--got to love those period Campy's.. some of the wheel designs from this era are still the nicest ever IMO.

Campy needs

I have 3 of these campy wheels...The first set pictured. I need a 4th. I gave a set to my buddy who did a beautiful job restoring them. I am now doing a stock 74 in bright green and was thinking the campies would be perfect. I NEED JUUUST WOOOOON MOOOORE.

Tigeravg

Back