where are all the 13" tres?

wildman

True Classic
so i had a blow out in the x at 60 on the throughway middle lane,, finally got it sideways,, anyway,, I cant find a set of tires anywhere even online.. the x had 235 50 13's on the back and i cant find any,, HELP!!!!

I don't think you will find 235/50/13s

but let us know if you do!! There are very few performance 13" tires on the market these days.

Here is what I found

available in 185/60/13. Sumitomo tires from tire rack at $46 each. Nexen is also available. You can get Toyo proxes for $144 each. If your interested in the Toyo Proxes, look at my post in the for sale section for the contact information. I am also searching for tires. I have the Sumitomos on my 87. I am searching for tires for my 74. I hate to spend that much for Toyos. The person I spoke to told me if he sells all 12 tires in his inventory, he will sell the tires for $129 each, instead of $144. Let me know if your interested.

Lou

yep i found those too at tire rack,, i ordered the 215/50/R13, so while not the 235's that i have/had they are the same as what i have on the front so it shouldnt look too bad
anyone need a like new bfgoodrich 235/50/r13?

I thought about moving my 215's to the rear and getting the new ones in 205, but my front end is too low now so any smaller sidewall is only going to make it worse.

Thanks guy's.. I think this might be the only wide 13 left.

Interesting tires for sure!
"mount it inside out to extend the life" WOW :) thats really out of the box.

Toyo R888

Not that this will directly help you but...

Toyo lists a 225/45 R13 for their R888 Ultra high perf tire.

http://toyotires.com/tire/pattern/proxes-r888

Click on "sizes & specfications" right under the tire picture. Looks like they also have a 185/60 R13 and a 205/60 R13 too. I was thinking of getting these once my 215/50/13 Sumi's wore out.

Not sure how many of those 13" Toyos are really around. Seems like no place online that sells the R888 carries them. was thinking of contacting Toyo directly when the time came. Anybody know if these tires are any good?

Back