Where Have I been...

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
It has been a while since my last visit to Xweb.

After the last LeMons race, putting back together and modifying the Miata to deal with it's designed in problems and rebuilding the 98' SAAB 900se for daughter, I decided to stay away from the cars for a while.

During that time with daughter is doing well in college (may end up as a chemistry major) it was time to get back to some of my other long time interest like restoration of my Leitz SM-LUX-HL microscope began and my photography interest (5x7 view camera, black & white) and...

Bernice

We all need a break from time to time. IT IS possible to burn out on our favorite hobbies after all. I too have been somewhat AWOL on automotive hands on recreation. Ive been buried at work since September, with no signs of it letting up. But it's all good.

Indeed welcome back. I also have been away due to the rest of life taking precedence over thinking about and dealing with cars.

Nice that you have been enjoying some of the many other things you have an interest in. Hope you find enough to keep you around for a while.

Good to "see" you

Hi Bernice,

Good to hear from you and that your daughter is doing well in school.

There are always times when the real world intrudes on our fantasy life and then there are time that we just need a break. I haven't touched my 78 in months. First I bought a house, then fixed up the house I bought and the house I need to sell. I haven't even moved the 78 to the new house yet.

I have a lot more excuses, but I will save some for later. :)

Back