Who's going to FFO this year?

bbrown

Bob Brown
I'll be there and would like to meet as many XWeb folks as I can.
Maybe even bring a few X1/9 goodies there as well.

If you're going, I'd like to hear from ya!

Will be there.

Arriving on Thursday and leaving Monday Morning.

Also Bob Martin from Kentucky with his blue 87 X 1/9 with the custom dual exhaust made by Matt Brannon will be there on the same night.

We both have our hotel rooms booked.

I would suggest to anyone that is going to reserve your room, it doesn't cost anything to do so and it will give the hotel and the club a better idea of who is staying and attending the event.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

I will be there...

But I will be driving the 2008 Fiat 500 from Ireland. We will be arriving thursday and leaving monday morning.

I'm also planning on arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. I had a chance to visit the hotel last month. Definitely more parking than last year. The back of the hotel is right on I76. I'm not sure how good or bad that will be.

I'll be there and would like to meet as many XWeb folks as I can.
Maybe even bring a few X1/9 goodies there as well.

If you're going, I'd like to hear from ya!

I will be flying in, will arrive Thursday sometime. Leaving Sunday as I have to be at work in California 8 am Monday morning.
I have hotel reservations, and have even registered. I am looking for a car to drive in the autocross.
I can bring a few things in my luggage if needed, and can ship a care package in advance to a friend that will bring it on Thursday.

New to Autocross

I'm hopefully going to do a few autocross events before freak out. So far I have never done one. Chris you would be welcome to drive my 82X. The previous owner built the car for that purpose.

DSCN1363.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

I'm hopefully going to do a few autocross events before freak out. So far I have never done one. Chris you would be welcome to drive my 82X. The previous owner built the car for that purpose.

DSCN0003.jpg

Does it come equipped with the co pilots?

I plan on going. I’m not sure how many days I’ll attend yet but, being relatively new to the group, I hope to meet as many of you as I can. Hopefully I’ll have the X in presentable condition by August. It’s a work in progress so, as long as it’s roadworthy, I’ll bring it even if it’s not 100%.

Hubby and I will be driving the 1970 124 Sport Spider if all goes well re-assembling her after her extensive bodywork and repaint to a semblance of Racing Red. Under her own power "Sparky" delivered us to FFO last year, albeit spot welded and reinforced, and took the Most Challenged plaque which (believe me) she truly deserved! On the way home to Dayton from the Poconos, we encountered mountain rains. The shot rubber weather seals all showed themselves, thus we drove with plastic garbage bags on our laps as water poured in from the vent windows, convertible top bow and every angle. I haven't had such a rustic experience since I drove the hard-worn cars of my youth. We had a great time, by the way!:woot:

Back