Woodward cruise michigan

I am sure I will be wondering around somewhere

My car is not a good car to sit in and idle so not very likely I will be on Woodward with it. I you go drop me a PM I am only 5 min off of Woodward and drop in or meet up for a beer.

If you are near Woodward any other day give me a shout as well. Woodward is normally on my test and tune route - see video under my signiture.

Me too

There is usually a Fiat Club of America party somewhere not far from Woodward on Saturday. I'm not a FCA member but I'm on their e-mail list so I'll keep you posted if I hear something.

On Friday evening, there is a kick-off parade in Berkley (where I live). Feel free to stop by if you want to watch the parade or hang out. I'm a block north of the parade route (free parking for Italian-made cars). We can crash my neighbor's party if we get bored.

PM me for contact information.

I'd love to come out again!! I had a great time there with Paul and Brian, back in 2006.

I'll see how my timing works out. I could bring my "American" car.. Pontiac Vibe.. hehe

Sounds like you guys are going to have a nice weekend for this. Next week it's the West side's turn with MetroCruise, like usual, it is likely to be 90ish and humid (which is brutal for both car and driver on a stop and go 7 mile stretch that takes an hour to traverse), but even so, it is an awesome event. You should probably cruise over to this side of the state and visit us.

Back