wtb courtesy light

docpan

True Classic
Does any one have a courtesy light for a 79? It is the one over the drivers head and can be manually turned on by pushing in up.

light

is that the same as the later models that are on the door panels? I might have a few.
the same anybody?? I don't think they would be any different.
mikemo90*aol.com

Later models with the door lights have very similar lights, but they don't push in for on/off. Early lenses can be used in the door fixture, not sure about the other way around.

lights

MWB says 79-82 were the same, then in 83 fiat started putting in the door. So If anyone has a 79-82 courtesy light let me know.
Thanks

Sorry to hi-jack, but does anybody have a door light lens from the later model(Mine's a Gran Finale)? I actually have a spare overhead light fitting, with lens, from the earlier model,in my shed, Doc...(NOT lighting my shed!!!)

Door courtesy light

Sorry to hi-jack, but does anybody have a door light lens from the later model(Mine's a Gran Finale)? I actually have a spare overhead light fitting, with lens, from the earlier model,in my shed, Doc...(NOT lighting my shed!!!)

I have a couple set of reproductions, this are handmade and have some details and sometimes needs to work on it to install. made on polyurethane plastic are more resistant than originals.

courtesy-009.JPG

courtesy-010.JPG

this is better than nothing.

see all the pictures on my website

http://trazia.com/x19/courtesy.html

PM if interested

regards.

Back