WTB DS door latch,seat belts,wiper arms,spare wheel,FI bits, shifter, etc in PNW

AleX1/9

Has the sickness
I recently got an X back from a friend who has abused it to no end for the last few years and it's time to put it back on the road. There are several broken and missing bits that I need to replace as cheap as possible. I would like to find someone in the PNW with a large parts stash I can raid, and thought I would check here before going the midwest-bayless route. Here's the list, in order of importance!

-Driver's side door latch assembly
-Wiper arms and blades, and splined linkage portion which wiper arms attach to
-Shifter, linkage, and lollipop assembly
-Complete set of seat belts
-Spare 4x98 wheel of any type (13") CD91 style preferable
-Door seals in decent shape
-operational door pin switches for dome light
-155/80 13 or similar snow tires preferably studded
-FI style exhaust downpipe with O2 bung
-FI style fuel filter and mount assembly.
-FI style fuel pump mount

Please contact me here I'll be checking daily

Hey Alex

Not sure if you remember me, but I met up with you in Tacoma on the early X front turn signals. Anyway...

Nice to see you back and sorry to hear about your car. Not sure if you know or how far you wanna travel, but there's a gathering at Steve K's (Espiritblue) house in Vancouver, WA on Sept 25th and he may have most of the parts you're looking for. He has a nice parts collection and very reasonable. All around good guy that's hooked me up a few times. The gathering details are in the events forum. There's also an 80 FI X in the Vancouver Pick n Pull yard...mostly in-tact the last time I saw it which was a few weeks ago. May visit it this weekend to grab stuff I forgot to grab (one would be your panel, Greg) if other plans fall through...which is looking likely. Just some ideas.

nice!

Sounds like I need to be at the meet in Vancouver Sunday the 25th. Erik Chorazy PM'd me saying he'll be there and has everything I need! This is the push I needed to attend my first Xweb gathering!

Hey Brent!

Not sure if you remember me, but I met up with you in Tacoma on the early X front turn signals. Anyway...

Of course I remember meeting up in Tacoma! the turn signals are on my nice X which unfortunately won't be coming to Steve's with me, still debating weather to drive the beater X down there... but I did fix em up nice! looking forward to seeing your X if you're bringing it?

Package Deal

Sounds like a nice package..meet old and new friends with some good parts for the toy. Cant beat:):dance:

Back