WTB Inner Fender Liners

geekdaddy

X1/9 Learner's Permit...
OK tried fabbing my own out of aluminum and not going so well. Would like to purchase driver and passenger side inner liners in excellent condition.

These are the small ones which cover the rear of the front fenders and block the open rocker area. See photo below:

Check this out...

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/stor...Detail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=0&i=250927456

Fender Liner Inner Front Left (Fiat Bertone X19 1975-88) - U8

Our Price: $27.99
Quantity:
Other Images: 1

fiat-fender-liner-inner-lf-used.jpg
click to enlarge

This is a left front (NA-spec driver side) inner fender liner for 1975-88 Fiat and Bertone X1/9s. Keeps road grime and crud from collection in between the fender and subframe near the door jamb. Installs under the larger fender liner.

Condition: USED (8 of 10)
Good used condition, unbroken. Minor stress cracking at screw holes.

Item #: 4307855-U8
Home > Search Results > Product Information

Also, try forum member
bg82x
user_offline.gif

Bob Grasch

BUMP

Still interested. Had a few offers via PM but haven't heard from them in a few days. Pls let me know if you have them.

MWB has one, but not two available and it sounds like it's in "OK" condition :(

My '86 did not have these. It did have "full" fender liners.

Just curious about the ones you're looking for. Did they start with these smaller ones and then at some point go with the full liners?

If you can't get these, you could use full ones, although I'd expect that full liners in excellent condition are going to be very hard to find and/or pay for!:(

My 81x had both

I had both the inner liners (small ones I'm looking for) and the larger ones.
Both sets of mine were pretty banged-up. I still have the large ones but not sure I will use them because they are in rough condition.

BUMP

Had a few offers with no follow-up :(
Lemme know if you have some in excellent condition and how much you want for them. Thanks!

Back