WTB: Late model seat belt "PRESS" button

Pete Whitstone

True Classic
Hey all. The title pretty much tells the story, at some point my drivers side orange "PRESS" came off the seat belt release. I suspect this happened to a lot of cars, so I'm wondering if these are a bit rare these days. But it you happen to have one, I'd be glad to pay you for it.

Thanks,
Pete

Bump

Dang these must be rarer than I thought. Anyone?

I'll ping Henk and see if he'll sell me just a button if it comes down to that I guess...

Pete

Fine....let me see if I still have this one laying around somewhere...If you can wait until Friday?

6c328fb3.jpg

Lovely... Coins, batteries and smartfood...

...and raffle tickets... Looks like you were out on a date Rudy! Ha!

So I was out on a hot date huh? Then maybe that "PRESS" button was for something else that came off? ...:excited:

But iDigest....Pete..I'm traveling this week so Friday is the earliest I can check. I'm sure I saved it and I have no idea what to ask for it. Let's confirm everything later.

I was just messing with that today

I was not sure what the original looked like since mine were long gone. This is what I came up with. I wish my cutting skills were better but my hands don't work as well as they use to. They are self adhesive and covered with a clear tape covering to help them last longer. I have been redoing the interior this winter. I will post pics of the results later.

Back