WTB: rear body panels rear left valance panel

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
Looking for a source for some body panels. The x will be down so I wanted to take the opportunity to fix some stuff.

The rear left valence connector is in bad shape and my repair prior to last paint is not holding up. This is the part on the euro cars and us 74 where the tail pipe exits. I will take te euro version or us 75+ version. Will need the inner boot quarter for the same side. This is the floor section behind the rear well with the drain hole.

Also might need rear left rocker panel section as well.

If anyone knows of a source US or Europe I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Looking for a source for some body panels. The x will be down so I wanted to take the opportunity to fix some stuff.

The rear left valence connector is in bad shape and my repair prior to last paint is not holding up. This is the part on the euro cars and us 74 where the tail pipe exits. I will take te euro version or us 75+ version. Will need the inner boot quarter for the same side. This is the floor section behind the rear well with the drain hole.

Also might need rear left rocker panel section as well.

If anyone knows of a source US or Europe I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

I still have some of the rust repair bits that were at one time available, including rockers. But most rear valence bits are now gone.
What I do still have is on my web store. I can post links if needed.

Chris Obert

I still have some of the rust repair bits that were at one time available, including rockers. But most rear valence bits are now gone.
What I do still have is on my web store. I can post links if needed.

Chris Obert

Chris,

I looked at the store front (last week??) and I didn't see or couldn't find the part I need the most which is the rear left valence connector. Do you have this part? Can you post a link?

I think I may have found a source for the trunk/floor pan: http://c2cfabrication.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bertone

and for the valence connector: http://www.eurosport-uk.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_13&products_id=81

Eurosport has other bits...

Eurosport

I got the passenger side rear valance and corner for my X from Eurosport. Heavy metal but nice. Came within a week to Ohio. Fit is good.

JimV

Back