WTB screws for instrument cluster & heater knob

Ndtman

Project car
I replaced the instrument cluster in my 76 X1/9, and somehow lost the six allen head screws that hold it in. If I recall, they were somewhat of an odd size or type, and I don't remember if they were all the same length. If someone has an extra set, I would be interested in them.
I am also looking for one black plastic heater control knob for this car. This is the three vertical knob setup, located in the center console. I need the outer knob, which has a protrusion on just one side (as opposed to the center one, which has a protrusion on both sides.)
Thanks!

I replaced the instrument cluster in my 76 X1/9, and somehow lost the six allen head screws that hold it in. If I recall, they were somewhat of an odd size or type, and I don't remember if they were all the same length. If someone has an extra set, I would be interested in them.
I am also looking for one black plastic heater control knob for this car. This is the three vertical knob setup, located in the center console. I need the outer knob, which has a protrusion on just one side (as opposed to the center one, which has a protrusion on both sides.)
Thanks!

I have 4 of the long screws http://www.fiatplus.com/1974-88-long-dashboard-screw-pr-296645.html

I only have the central control knob.
Chris Obert

Back