X related, is it?

htfx19

Herzel Frenkel
I just launched a new project:
I am going to build a new and spacious garage for WhiteX.
I will be attached to a small house for little 'ol me.
I have been living in my condo appartment for the last 37 yrs. My wife had passed away some 6 years ago. Lately I have noticed how large is my appartment is and it seems to grow bigger and bigger. It is on the third floor, no elevator, and it's gaining hight by the month.
So I am selling it, departing from a great view of the beach, and I am going to build this big garage with a small house,
I am all busy with plans and designs, systems and hardware, and it's all fun.
I'll stay on the line, If you guys think it is X related at all.
Be well

please do!

I see xweb as a "family" and it is always interesting to see what people are up to!
ok, and maybe do aliitle learn by someones mistakes as I am probably going to be moving in a couple years and will be doing ax "Xgarage"

odie

That's how I started our homestead...

A garage with a studio on top:
e448.jpg

Now the siding is done, I have a newer van, and we live in a bigger house a few hundred feet away.
1218081135a.jpg

It will be cool no doubt. I only wish my garage was bigger than 20'x20'. Originally it was going to be the entire 23'x30' lower floor, but we took 1/3 for the upstairs. Now, 1/2 that is my home office, Smith Design Studio/Small Building Co world headquarters. It's a deduction at least. :)

Nice idea

Recent events over there would indicate that it would be safer not to be three stories up in the air. Make sure that you build in some strength to keep yourself and your X safe. Good luck with your project, and keep us informed about any progress.

exactly the same i was doing ....

that's exactly the same think i was thinking to build , only from different reason.
I want a space away from women and other "bad influence" :D
a place for car, tools, tv , loud music, beers, a place where friends can come over do mess and never care about braking anything :)

Here that has taken the name...

of Man Cave. It take s many forms, from non-childproof workshops to garages with pinups and other non-PC items. I'm working on a few chairs and will one day perhaps have a small fridge for "cold ones".:)

Back