X with Rota Wheels

Love the wheels...

Is that a polish or paint or NICKEL plate???

My personal preference would be a 60 series tire, I think... are there many tire sizes available in 15's?

And 15's... btw, are what I feel are the largest wheel that should go on this car... kinda like 24's on Tahoe... HA!

That's a GLOSS BLACK painted top, right? Not a Saratoga, right!!!

Is this your car Mark?

not mine, customer car. 60s are too tall for the X, 55 or 50 series are needed and are pretty plentiful and reasonably priced. Those Hankooks on the X are ultra high perf and about $50ea. The hyper-black Rota wheels have a sort of clear-chrome finish over the black that really makes them shine. The center cap emblems are my product :)

Saw a 60's mild custom at...

... a Pomona show a year or so ago and instead of chrome, did the car in a nickel plate.

Just a tad off from chrome, but what a difference.

Kinda like the color of these wheels... reminds me of that...

Great work on the caps and all... but if these are 55 series tires it would appear that there would be ample room for a 60 series.

Anyway...

Looks amazing

Those wheels look amazing. Great job.

I hope I'm not going off topic, but I saw this photo in your Photobucket folder - do you know the make of these wheels ? They look EVEN BETTER (imho !).

autox_4.jpg

that also is a Rota wheel. We were considering having them made in a 4x98, but we need to order a minimum of 5 sets. If 5 people step up with deposits, I'll order them. We'd get them at the end of May

what offset are those? Looks good, but I like the wider, big dish thing. Good in the front, but backs look tucked in. Also any spacers? I've been looking at the rotas with 5-15mm offset...

Back