X1/9 Owners & Groups From Else Where..

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
It see we have our little corner of the Xweb world here, but I got to wonder.... There are so many other X1/9 groups around the world that is not English based. Do they know about Xweb? Do we know what these other groups are up to these days?

I'm just wondering about other groups around the world are doing with their x1/9's... What are the owners like and etc...

There are plenty ...

Practically every country that our little sportscar was exported to .... and many that it wasn't!

From memory:
  • Singapore
  • Japan
  • Hungary
  • France
  • Germany
  • Holland
  • Italy (surprising as most Italians like new, not old)
  • Sweden, Denmark etc
A quick Google will throw up plenty - and most are in their own language - as you would expect.
I still get regular bulletins from the Cote D'Azur club in french in my email!
Lots of them sent monthly mags as a courtesy (I edited the X1/9OC UK for 18 months in the '90s) as we sent ours to them.
You're right Bernice, it's fascinating what some of them get up to ....

I wonder if there would be any way possible to connect these other groups together.. language being one of the major difficulties.

Basically make a world wide or connected X1/9 group...

Translation on N54 Xweb

Hi Bernice,

Mac had translation buttons at the top of the old Xweb. Look up in the right hand corner next to the "login" button.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/12159/

I do not see the feature here on Son of Xweb. Perhaps due to the difference in forum software?

Back