X1/9 parts rummage, 9/29 Portland ME

Damonfg

Daily Driver
Guys,
Figured I'd post here in EF.
9/29 I'll be a hosting a "you haul it" party. Tons of X parts that I don't want to move with me.

I'll get the BBQ fired up and help y'all load up anything not nailed down.

Feel free to reply in this thread!

:D

must have x parts
zombie-302.gif

If someone could look for body parts....

I need a empty drivers door and a left rear corner below the indent. I will pay all costs for getting the parts shipped to me. I don't want rust.....some dents are OK....
Thanks for looking and if you need any parts from me just let me know and I might have it.....
Thanks, Bobr

Moved to 10/12 (probably)... Stay tuned

Sorry about the schedule change, but I felt the need to be there for my own shindig :):eat:

This Saturday???

Hey Damon -- the wifey and I are leaf peeping on Saturday. Would love to swing by the Portland ME area and have a look at what you've got available if you're around. Pls let me know if that works. Thanks, Greg

Just want to give a shout out to Damon & thanks for the hospitality at the garage purge on Sunday :thumbsup:
Paid the price the next morning getting up for work after the long trek back... but sleeps overrated anyway :)

Great time with Damon, Bob, Paul & da Roostah

Good to hear you all got together!

Really wanted to be there and join in the fun.
But was grounded to the homestead :(

Anytime!

Glad to help out and get some parts to new homes ! I have been hording for way too long, and now that I have opened up half the loft and a bit of the shed, it's feeling spacious.

Always nice to catch up with the X family too - it's amazing to see the passion and insanity we have :)

And y'all finally got me motivated to dig into the vX. I should probably get another post up on that but I did find an issue with it, hoping to have it fired up (or possibly just on fire) by Saturday.

Also, for those folks who sent parts requests in this thread or via PM, I owe you some messages. Got most of them set aside -

Got a few photos of the event...

Sorry for taking so long.... Only got a couple people pics with the i-phone.

q4dl.jpg

Paul Stoltz in foreground, Mike to the right and DamonFG peeking at rear left.
pgd7.jpg

g2fz.jpg

Back