x's in GT5?? yes!

hopefully that list if true

That list came out pretty early though. Yamauchi did confirm 1000 cars. But they lost the licencing for porsche. (Substitute RUF like usual) The cars are just a small part of the simulator though. http://www.gtplanet.net/ has more news on the ground breaking tech advances. With the ps eye camera it can do face recognition to detect head movement, then display "look to apex" views on the fly.

On the gameplay videos, the track rendering is pretty much perfect. Not much has really been talked about the damage model. I hope it will be on par. And they got the WRC and Nascar licences. A lot of thier pro's are already using gt series as a training sim. So it should be getting pretty accurate with quality testing.

If only a release date would hold. but they said "it will be done when it's done"

The rumor I heard was that theres a new version of the PS3 coming out soon with some new wanky bits, and GT5 is being delayed to be the flagship game for the new PS3 launch

The rumor I heard was that theres a new version of the PS3 coming out soon with some new wanky bits, and GT5 is being delayed to be the flagship game for the new PS3 launch

Figures...PS3 I got just after christmas is the first game console system I have owned since atari 2600 :) Now I have to buy another one to be able drive a virtual x19 :(

Back