Xweb People are the Greatest People in the world

jjay911

True Classic
I mean that from the bottom of my heart... Yes I have one of those...It has taken me a few years to realize what an amazing group of people we have here. I wont mention anyone individually because I honestly think off of you to be very close friends...Ok Im off my soapbox...:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

The old saying goes...

A close friend will help you move a sofa.. a REALLY close friend will help you move a body.

And I don't think they mean a car body. :thumbsup:

JJ's right. Xweb rules!! :grouphug:

A few pics form Papa Tony's in 2005. A great day in Xweb history.

Cheers!

Photo88.jpg

Nursing a glass of merlot to treat my cold.

Jim whenever I see those photos

I feel I missed a huge opportunity. Wish I was there... for all 5 years.
If you guys ever do that again, I'll make it a point to not miss it. What a memory.

I've been here since.....

I think late 97, I started lurking on dial up, then I got Red 87 in "98". Now the 87 is up for another face lift this winter.
Cheers, there is no other forum like this.
Kyle

Ha... I'm nursing a double Canadian and soda...

... without the soda!

I wholeheartedly agree with JJ!

Black Tooth QUIT on me today on I5 just north of the Glendale Freeway... in DOWNTOWN LA, about 40 miles from home.

My NEW friend Frank, the AAA driver, arrived in about 30 minutes and towed us home. (I think I lost the GM alternator... no electric power and I ran the battery flat as I tried to STRETCH it home... )

I probably woulda made it too if I was singing along to COUNTRY MUSIC at the top of my lungs... sucking every last amp outta the battery. By time time I noticed the alernator light glowing, it was too late and he started to kick and fart!

Anyway... something to do in the SUNSHINE tomorrow I guess... I'll stress test my LIFETIME AUTO ZONE warranty then... It could be other things... but its too dark, I've got a dinner engagement, and the Canadian is soaking in...

BOB... You folks come out...

... and I'll throw ya an even bigger party!

We'll have and ELECTRO-THON DAY or something... or POLISH YUR PLENUM DAY... whatever!

Give me a weeks notice is all...

Santa Clarita! We have a job up there right now, sent a couple knuckle heads up there to get it done. Should take anothe 2 or 3 months.

By "job", ya mean robbing banks...

... or what?

Ha!

Wish I knew when we'd be home, etc... got lots of things going on... where's this "job" and what's ya doing?

Which bring up a rather interesting question...

What is it about folks who are X1/9 owners that gives this on-line space the personality it does? I do not know of any other car forum that has a personality like this..

Is there something about the X1/9 or the folks who are drawn to it that is common to x1/9 owners that manifest on Xweb?

I mean that from the bottom of my heart... Yes I have one of those...It has taken me a few years to realize what an amazing group of people we have here. I wont mention anyone individually because I honestly think off of you to be very close friends...Ok Im off my soapbox...:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Sorry for the Dial up Disaster

Im going to put those pics in a different thread..

Last edited:
Back