yay it started right up!

wannabfast

Thai with a 78 in MN
well got the steering column up today and redid the bwm, blew a fuse, and lost some nuts... but last time it fired up was last year in april or july... lots of black smoke coming out of the tail pipe.. but its probablly cause of the old OLD gas in there.. i gotta run to the parts store to get some fuses and a nut for the steering shaft.. but i should be able to drive it around today! WOOOOT long time coming i think

Congatulatioins

cause you cantbfast in a stalled car.
Last years' fuel cannot burn in the tailpipe, last years' fuel evaporated long time ago.
Good luck and take care of your nuts...

Great Day for it....

Run it down here if you feel brave enough.......Working on getting my block preped for paint.....
Enjoy the Day!!!!

just got back from the gas station... the brakes still feel a little squishy... i bet theres still air in the system but its drivable..
clutch i think the piston seals have been sitting a while cause the pedal feels notchy at the beginning of the stroke but it engages about 1" off the floor, its running ok, still feels like it lacks power.. maybe ill mod the distributor pickups to take the vacuum advance and shove it..:nana:

Awesome - hows she running Thai ?

Great to be out of the garage ! I put 50 miles on mine this sat with the top down, its good to be mobile!

Congrats, Jeff

Back