YouTube X1/9 video help

Coupefan

True Classic
About a year or so ago, someone provided a link to a Swedish or Dutch X1/9 (red in color, box flares, turbo?) racing in some series against Porsches and a few purpose built spec-racer looking cars. I can't remember the owners name, the racing series or anything about it. Anyone have the info so I can find the video again? No luck doing random searches.

maybe this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV1t5O2xmcI"]Special Saloon Car Challenge- Jyllandsringen 23 August 2009. Heat 2. pt.1 - YouTube[/ame]

About a year or so ago, someone provided a link to a Swedish or Dutch X1/9 (red in color, box flares, turbo?) racing in some series against Porsches and a few purpose built spec-racer looking cars. I can't remember the owners name, the racing series or anything about it. Anyone have the info so I can find the video again? No luck doing random searches.
Neither Swedish nor Dutch. The driver is Johannes Graversen from Denmark. See http://www.graversenautoteknik.dk

Specs in english

Engine: 4 Cylinder.

Bore: 86.4 mm.
Stroke: 61 mm.

Stroke Volume: 1,425 ccm.
Compression ratio: 6.5: 1 2 valves per. cylinder.
Power: approx. 370 hp at 1.5 bar boost pressure.
Torque: approx. 340 NM.
Max speed: 10,000 rev. / Min.
Rotormaster turbocharger with two intercoolers located in each rear fender.
Mechanical Kugelfischer fuel injection. Dry sump lubrication with cooling.
Transmission: 6 speed sequential Doggearkasse with 19 individually replaceable exchanges. Press lubricated with oil pump, filter and cooler.
Suspension: Independent McPherson with adjustable arms and struts.
3-way adjustable shock absorbers and stabilizers.
Brakes: 2-circuit, adjustable adjusting the brake pressure.
Ventilated brake discs. 4-piston calipers.
Wheels: For 9.7 x 15 "splitfælg. 10.7 / 21.5 x 15 Avon racing tires.
Bag 13 x 15 "splitfælg. 12.5 / 23.5 x 15 Avon racing tires.
Weight: 755 kg
Acceleration: 0-100 km / h in 2.9 sec.

That's a lot of HP from not a lot of boost...

Stroke Volume: 1,425 ccm.
Compression ratio: 6.5: 1 2 valves per. cylinder.
Power: approx. 370 hp at 1.5 bar boost pressure.
Torque: approx. 340 NM.
Max speed: 10,000 rev. / Min.

I have to assume that "1.5 bar boost pressure" represents 1.5 bar above atmospheric, not 0.5 above.

Still, even if you stuff 2.5 times the normal amount of fuel into a 1.4 liter, 2 valve motor, I would not expect more than 250hp or so. But then you have to consider the stratospheric RPMs that thing is reaching to. Incredible. I'd love to see the HP/TQ dyno graph.

Pete

21.5 psi boost and a 10k redline will make some power, i bet its like a sportbike almost. id love to try.

Back