Show us your "real" Garage space....

I understand CG is commissioning a replica of the statue of liberty with "bring me your poor retched Fiats yearning to be free...I'll buy them" .

your tired, your leaking, your rusty, your botched....yes, I am the melting pot and the borders are not closed here, y'all!

I'll play. My garage (after years of a 2 car carport & adjacent mad scientist 10x14ish workshop) project has been documented over at Mirafiori. I'm still feeling through a practical setup that keeps most of the spares on hand, has storage for the cars themselves and is a comfortable & efficient workspace.

I have hydraulic lift envy!

All these pictures of your garages, workshops and projects? All of you just guilted me into cleaning up the clutter in the garage, so I can actually work on the cars again. I'm putting shoes and socks on now...

Alright, my turn! A single 14 x 19 garage, organized yet packed full enough that an X1/9 brake change is a struggle. I am hoping to build a garage this summer (been saying that for 2 years now). Apparently the phone knows when you rotate for a landscape, in either direction. Windows recognizes these pics in the correct rotation. Xwebforums does not... And I am supposed to be one of the tech savvy young ones! Currently the garage is completely full of saw dust working on recent non-car projects.
IMG-2824.JPG IMG-1564.JPG IMG-3979.JPG IMG-3975.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-2824.JPG
    IMG-2824.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 122
At first I was reading you had 14 x19 in your garage. Then, after I saw the pics, I realized it was more 14 x 19. :D But I was happy for you!

yes its tiny but I have tried to use the space to its max.

I see with the new forum, I still can't rotate images. Shucks! 🙃
You messing with us Andrew or changing out the furniture? Noticed the planishing hammer and blasting cabinet right away and then both disappeared in the next shot? Gotta always have them on hand and if I can give some advice, kick out your wife's longer and replace it with a nice bead roller and bending brake

You messing with us Andrew or changing out the furniture? Noticed the planishing hammer and blasting cabinet right away and then both disappeared in the next shot? Gotta always have them on hand and if I can give some advice, kick out your wife's longer and replace it with a nice bead roller and bending brake
There isn't anything of the wife's in the garage. I am not sure what you meant to type with longer.

Those pics are from different days. Cabinet and planishing hammer are still there and used on occasion. I did my whole suspension with the cabinet, minus the knuckles since I didn't replace bearings.

There isn't anything of the wife's in the garage. I am not sure what you meant to type with longer.

Those pics are from different days. Cabinet and planishing hammer are still there and used on occasion. I did my whole suspension with the cabinet, minus the knuckles since I didn't replace bearings.
Sorry, Andrew. I meant lounge chair. Autocorrect making me appear low functioning again on this one.

The only wife thing in my (note, I didn't say our) garage is her Kia and it gets moved to the driveway when I work in MY garage...yes dear, I'll warm up your car for you.

The only wife thing in my (note, I didn't say our) garage is her Kia and it gets moved to the driveway when I work in MY garage...yes dear, I'll warm up your car for you.
If I had the courage I'd claim it was "my" garage too Carl but truth is my wife scares me.

By the way Andrew, your rating just jumped like crazy in my books for even having a planishing hammer in your garage, wife's lounger or not! Now if you can show me an English wheel hiding under her favorite beach towel that you used to clean motor oil off the floor then you're going to be my new hero!

Back