1300 Engine & 4-Spd

WildWilly

True Classic
Next item on the list. 1300 engine and tranny. The engine came a from a '76 X that a guy swapped for an Uno Turbo. Before I rebuilt my engine, I picked this one up as a possibility. I've had the head off and all looks fine inside, it was packed with sawdust and oil in each cylinder to make sure it didn't rust. Its been on the engine stand for 2 years in my garage. The tranny came with a bunch of other parts, not sure if its a 4-Spd or 5-Spd, it looks like it sat for quite a while. Good for parts or complete rebuild. No other info known.

Asking $300 US$, including the engine stand. With the weight of this, shipping would be out I'm sure. If you're in or near southern Ontario, we can meet up somewhere.

Thanks...

Attachments

• Engine3.JPG
    Engine3.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Engine1.JPG
    Engine1.JPG
    328.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Engine2.JPG
    Engine2.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Engine3.JPG
    Engine3.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 88
  • tranny1.JPG
    tranny1.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 92
I might be interested in this motor for parts and spares or for a future build. PM and maybe we could work something out. I am from the Detroit area.

Myron, I can't remember his name, he was an OPP officer in Barrie, really nice guy.

Yes, I think it's the same guy. I bought a whole bunch of parts off of him (extra Uno Turbo stuff). Indeed, nice guy. I drove his Uno Turbo powered car as well - it was pretty good!

Engine and tranny are still up for grabs is anyone needs it. Willing to drive an hour or two from London to meet up.

Back