1300 Engine and other stuff

Ralisk

Low Mileage
Hello gentlemen! I recently purchased a 1980xs and I have been loving it. I have been searching through the forums about the various issues my car has...surging idle, brakes aren't strong, and reverse is popping out! First on my to-do list is putting in a K&N airfilter assembly that I got and then I'll be taking the trany out to replace some of the gears. Along with my car I received the rear half of an older xs. I am going to keep the transmission so I can fix mine, but I don't plan on keeping the other parts. Here is a list!

a yellow plastic belt cover in really good condition(I'm not sure of the technical name)
2 wheels (with black and white fiat logo in the center)
2 rear shocks
and a 1300 engine, I haven't taken the engine apart yet so I am willing to sell it pretty cheap as I have no idea what the condition is, but if no one is around my area that wants it as is I am going to take it apart and put it back in working order when I have the time and then perhaps sell it for a better price.
If you are around the Eugene Oregon area and feel like coming and looking at any of the heavier things let me know!

rear struts

Hi

Interested in the rear struts if they
are the re-buildable kind.

Maybe interested even if they are't the rebuild kind.

Ernie

Back