195/50-13 & 225/45-13 hi-perf. tires

dibs for 2 of each

Hi Doug,
I will take 2 of 195/50-13 and 2 of 225/45-13. Shipping to Edmonton.
You were selling some nice rims that these will fit on. Still have them?

Thanks,
Arthur

Update

Hi folks. Well the tires have long since been shipped and received by all those who ordered them. All seem quite pleased with them. Most were for long term project cars. But I cant wait for the first drive report. Have you tried them yet Bob ?

At this time we only have 2 of the 195/50-13s and 2 of the 225/45-13s remaining. If you are seeing this thread for the first time, they are available for sale. $620 Canadian for all 4 plus shipping. Our Canadian $ keeps getting worse against the US$. This currently works out to about a little under $500 US. We will only sell as a set of 4 unless of course two folks want 2 of each.

And Myron - yeah I only wish I could get some decent 185/60-13s. But this manufacturer only makes a 195/50 and a 225/45 in a 13" tarmac tire. Although I have been told that a 215/45-13 will be available in 2015. Same diameter as the other two. Interestingly, they do make a 175/60-14 (nominal size - actually about 180mm in section and a 22.4" diameter). Requires a 5.5" to 6.5" wide wheel. Hmmm.....perfect for my Maserati BiTurbo wheels. Somehow I think a narrower high grip tire might just work great on an X. But alas there were none in that size on the clearance list, and at our regular cost they are really pricy. Ah..maybe on next years clearance list I will get lucky.

Thanks again for your support. Doug

Hi folks. Well the tires have long since been shipped and received by all those who ordered them. All seem quite pleased with them. Most were for long term project cars. But I cant wait for the first drive report. Have you tried them yet Bob ?

At this time we only have 2 of the 195/50-13s and 2 of the 225/45-13s remaining. If you are seeing this thread for the first time, they are available for sale. $620 Canadian for all 4 plus shipping. Our Canadian $ keeps getting worse against the US$. This currently works out to about a little under $500 US. We will only sell as a set of 4 unless of course two folks want 2 of each.

And Myron - yeah I only wish I could get some decent 185/60-13s. But this manufacturer only makes a 195/50 and a 225/45 in a 13" tarmac tire. Although I have been told that a 215/45-13 will be available in 2015. Same diameter as the other two. Interestingly, they do make a 175/60-14 (nominal size - actually about 180mm in section and a 22.4" diameter). Requires a 5.5" to 6.5" wide wheel. Hmmm.....perfect for my Maserati BiTurbo wheels. Somehow I think a narrower high grip tire might just work great on an X. But alas there were none in that size on the clearance list, and at our regular cost they are really pricy. Ah..maybe on next years clearance list I will get lucky.

Thanks again for your support. Doug

Thank you Doug, for doing this, and thank you to all those that made this special buy successful.
I'm wanting some 185/50-15 and 195/50-15 tires, so hopefully that size will be on your next "close out list".

Why not PM him and strike up a deal...

Send a deposit and calculate the shipping and price... and send payments. I'm sure he'd be happier with something like that then sitting on them with nothing coming in...

If I were him I would consider it within a few days if no one else steps up...

HTH...

Bump. I currently have 2 each of these available for sale.

2 x 195/50-13 and 2 x 225/45-13

Only sold as a set of 4.

$480 US or $620 Canadian for all 4. Plus shipping.

Kindly post or PM for a shipping quote.

Thanks, Doug

Hi folks. We currently have in stock:
2 x 195/50-13
2 x 225/45-13

Sold only as a set of 4. Special price to clear of $600 Canadian (about $470 US). Plus shipping.

Thanks, Doug

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has on-the-road feedback on how these tires are working out for them?

All sold out. But I'd love to hear feedback too !

They should stick to the road like snot to a screen door....

Rumour has it that one of the sets sold will soon be gracing a Prototipo replica.

Back