1971 850 Spider for sale in Santa Cruz CA $900

Dave Bassett

True Classic
It is on FaceBook and has been for a while. Rusty "frunk" lid and doors. Probably not running. Body panels look pretty straight. Bumpers look good. The drivetrain is there. Top looks decent. The condition of the floors is unknown. I live in an HOA neighborhood and can't bring it home. It is probably advertised elsewhere.

It is on FaceBook and has been for a while. Rusty "frunk" lid and doors. Probably not running. Body panels look pretty straight. Bumpers look good. The drivetrain is there. Top looks decent. The condition of the floors is unknown. I live in an HOA neighborhood and can't bring it home. It is probably advertised elsewhere.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:8d3f115a-45c3-4a18-b6b1-0ac8e6f089f1. There is another one that looks nice but is not running somewhere around Reno asking $2350 with no takers for a while. Interestingly, to me at least, is that it is red with what looks like stock white upholstery.

I am not seeing the white upholstery, but it does look like the resale red repaint ain’t working. I will say this…that car looks almost as rusty as mine was!

Back