1973 Fiat 124 Coupe in Maryland - Ebay

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Not mine, just saw it on Ebay. I notice it has a DCFiats license plate surround. Anyone know the owner? Is it my eyes? Or do those steelies look extra wide?

s-l1600.jpg

Those steel wheels are by Consud. One of FAZA Al's products. They're 6 x 13 with a 5mm offset if I remember correctly. There's also a very good possibility THOSE actual wheels were mine and mounted on my 124 Coupe before I sold them on eBay about 4-5 years back. It took me over six months to get them delivered after payment. They were one of the last sets of wheels to come out of FAZA before they officially closed a few days later.

well, I tried to include a picture, using both Flicker and Photobucket...neither worked
43537029620_367eb75bf1_z.jpg

script>

farm2.staticflickr

Last edited:
Let me try to cut and paste your pic.
43537029620_367eb75bf1_z.jpg

I think it worked. I see the pic anyway. I went thru the BB code editor and saw the image URL you were tying to post and copied it. Loaded the address in a new window, I saw the picture. Hovered the mouse over the picture in the new window, then right clicked and selected "Copy Image" from the menu. I came back to this reply and did another right click and picked "Paste" from the menu. This was all in Chrome.

I have seen it at several car events around the DC area. I don't know the owner but do know several guys who know him. The wheels definitely get your eyes and the coupe wheel wells take them without looking silly.

I reached out to the owner about visiting the car, but couldn't make the timing work... I am watching it on eBay...

Thanks. I'll have to review what I did/didn't do. I miss the old xweb's picture posting abilities.

Thanks. I'll have to review what I did/didn't do. I miss the old xweb's picture posting abilities.
The picture posting here on V3 is actually much better. The pictures are hosted locally, so wont be lost to Photobucket or Imageshack, etc changing their hosting rules. If you have the picture locally on your device, just drag it into your text area and it will load it up. There is also the "Upload a File" button at the bottom if you prefer to pick the file/picture to upload that way.

Back