CSC exhaust

Hello,

For the X 1/9 1300 we have available:

CSC sports exhaust 4-tail Euro 349

CSC sports exhaust with manifold Euro 369 for 1300 and 1500

with kind regards,
Henk Martens
E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

I have a pair of stock 74 exhausts if you are interested in that. One is used in good shape and the other is NOS. $50 for the used one.

lookinf or exhaust for 74 1300, any ideas, maybe ansa, or some performance type, faza is closed

I have new stock ones for the 1974 with both the 1300 & 1500 engines. I also have a huge box full of used performance systems, most homemade, that eventually I will toss up for sale one by one...
If you want a new perfomance sytem, Henk has the product.

Bring em on Chris

I know a few of us are looking for some performance exhausts. Used would probably be more in the price range...

Lots o' pretty detailed pics would sell them faster...

Just ask JJ>>>>> :)

I know a few of us are looking for some performance exhausts. Used would probably be more in the price range...

Lots o' pretty detailed pics would sell them faster...

Just ask JJ>>>>> :)

OK, I just listed two...

This one has an interesting tip, not like any other one you will find on the block! If you needed just the mounting flange the price is a deal. 270522762364, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270522762364&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This one has two Ansa like tips, & I know how much those things cost when you need one. If it doesn't sell I'm going to keep em for some future project of my own! I am warming up the sawzall in 6 days & 23 hours... 270522769587, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270522769587&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

You guys have 7 days to discuss the value & how there is no way they could be worth such a huge amount! I am sure it will also be mentioned that I must be ripping you off on the shipping costs. Keep in mind that ebay often inserts prices that are crazy, we will charge you exactly what UPS charges us, no more. Hopefully these are SO HOT that a little bidding war erupts.
I'll list more in a week or two if this pans out...

As for lots of pictures, just tell me what else you want to see & I will get them taken. JJ is great at pictures, but as it has been pointed out my auctions have terrible ones, & I got to keep up my reputation! I'm saving my high temp spray paint for a restoration over in the workshop.

Hey Chris

Love your sense of humour.

By the way - your 2nd exhaust (the 4 tip one) is for sure a Monza/Pasesetter unit made for an X1/9 75-79. I know, I still have 2 brand new ones from the early 90's when they were still available. And yes the 4 tips exit through the rear grill (after you cut some holes in the grill). Actually looks quite cool. Would probably fit the later models with minimal mods.

They were made in California. The company still exists (I think they are now in Arizona) but they no longer list this unit. They also made some good sway bars for the X1/9.

By the way, you really should have taken the muffler to a really exclusive neighbourhood for the proper background for your photo, sprayed it with that spray on glow and taken about 200 pictures!

By the way, you really should have taken the muffler to a really exclusive neighbourhood for the proper background for your photo, sprayed it with that spray on glow and taken about 200 pictures!

Good one! :)

How about this...

What do you have currently? Do you have the 74 split manifold and any remaining dual down-pipe?

That's the basis of mine. Then each pipe to small turbo muffler and I had a matching exhaust opening added to the passenger side.

dualturbosII.jpg

Thanks guys!

I like the way it turned out. I don't have any pic's underneath tho.

I wish he had pre-painted it some before installing tho. It will be a while before I could get any pic's under it. I'm out of town for a few days still. And who knows what the weather will be like when I get back to Ohio.

The weather?

about 15 to 20 degrees, with a wind chill of -15 degrees this weekend. It'll be sunny, though!

Love your sense of humour.

By the way - your 2nd exhaust (the 4 tip one) is for sure a Monza/Pasesetter unit made for an X1/9 75-79. I know, I still have 2 brand new ones from the early 90's when they were still available. And yes the 4 tips exit through the rear grill (after you cut some holes in the grill). Actually looks quite cool. Would probably fit the later models with minimal mods.

They were made in California. The company still exists (I think they are now in Arizona) but they no longer list this unit. They also made some good sway bars for the X1/9.

I also sold Pace Setter products for a very long time, & I was one of their "official" warranty inspection stations. In all that time I never saw an X system that did not exit under the rear valence, nor do I remember them offering one that did exit thru the grill. Not to say they never did it, I may just be offering the first one I have ever seen.
I did take it to an exclusive spot for the photoshoot, my photobooth is pretty exclusive as it's only visited by Fiat parts. But I think JJ has my can of high temp silver...
BTW, the Pace Setter X muffler was one of the loudest damn mufflers I ever sold, and it would chase the occupants out of the car. I think only possibly one survived in a local client's car long enough to die an honest death.

Back