1974 fiat x19 - $2000 (brighport) (not mine)

kayaker37

True Classic
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/3648079985.html

1974 fiat x19 runs good t tops flard fenders weber carb ex on gas eny qustons call steve at 203/3763162

3Ic3M53J25K45M95J2d2rb9b0ce29211d1b2d.jpg

3Kb3L83Nf5I75Gb5H9d2rde1cc6f5d1721f97.jpg

3G63F73Jc5N15I25M4d2r50e2d89fc6891611.jpg

wow I passed this X driving on the BP road about 2 years ago but never found out who it was.
I have a lunch date tamara :eat:

Yea, I bought another car a few weks ago, so low on cash. Up to 6 cars (only one X1/9), may have to cull the herd!

I was researching the plastidip treatment again today. Pretty sure I'm gunna try it this spring. I think it could be cool. Matte black, hit the chrome too, yep, that's the plan, debadge it, loose all the emblems, lower the front, cut down the shifter, Duplicolor fabric paint on the now dingy gray bolsters. Maybe I should get it running again first? Supposed to get back in the 40s by next weekend and my blood is warming and starting to flow again! Gett'n rejuvenated! :jedi:

Sure do like that lower engine cover. Love to do that to mine if it'll fit over a 1500 FI, I know it's a squeeze. Got the lid but not the side pieces.

That's some crazy flares on those fenders. Wonder what wheels are on the front, looks pretty wide. I'd ditch that spoiler on the back though.

I want to see some close ups of that crazy velocity stack set up and

I would also like to see some Plasti Dip projects...:eyepop:

Good catch... However I am sure they are not faza flares. Something in between so not sure if that is how they were intended...

DSC01388.jpg

DSC09755-1.jpg

DSC09393-1.jpg

DSC09395-1.jpg

x-8.jpg

Greg,
you're posting at 4:14am! You must be excited. I'll kick myself if this is solid, but didn't have 2k! Hope it's a good one. Hurry up and update us, suspense is killing me.
Paul

Good in the sense it does have a solid shell + how many 04/74 Xs are rolling in CT... :)

It's at the sister location of Dragone Motorcars that does the vintage high-end restoration + auctions out of Westport.
Appears this X was from a former employee that did much metal resto & welding. And in his spare time worked on the X at the Bridgeport location.
Sooo...
It has new floors in the passenger compartment and the fruck.
Solid clean welds. Some surface rust on both doors but that'll buff right out :)
But as it stands it's a Rat rod X ---
--- no carpets, seats torn + the usual cracked dash & cloudy cluster.
--- cables snapped to the engine lid and can't get into the trunk.
--- alt. not charging the battery
--- 1300 runs & sounds good. 4speed shifts well/smooth
--- brakes will need attention
--- Nice custom exhaust
--- has extra parts - 2 doors, engine lid, set of mags + ??? in storage
--- no 74 bumpers besides the blocks
Sooo...
needing to fill my 74 fix :hypno:
and being so close & convenient getting it home --- ended up taking it for $1500 :mallet:

ps- 34 DMTR witha sixbanger faux velocity stack wedged in the lid :laugh:

Good in the sense it does have a solid shell + how many 04/74 Xs are rolling in CT... :)

It's at the sister location of Dragone Motorcars that does the vintage high-end restoration + auctions out of Westport.
Appears this X was from a former employee that did much metal resto & welding. And in his spare time worked on the X at the Bridgeport location.
Sooo...
It has new floors in the passenger compartment and the fruck.
Solid clean welds. Some surface rust on both doors but that'll buff right out :)
But as it stands it's a Rat rod X ---
--- no carpets, seats torn + the usual cracked dash & cloudy cluster.
--- cables snapped to the engine lid and can't get into the trunk.
--- alt. not charging the battery
--- 1300 runs & sounds good. 4speed shifts well/smooth
--- brakes will need attention
--- Nice custom exhaust
--- has extra parts - 2 doors, engine lid, set of mags + ??? in storage
--- no 74 bumpers besides the blocks
Sooo...
needing to fill my 74 fix :hypno:
and being so close & convenient getting it home --- ended up taking it for $1500 :mallet:

ps- 34 DMTR witha sixbanger faux velocity stack wedged in the lid :laugh:

Nice deal!!!.....if you wanna recoup your investment go ahead and polish does velocity stacks and sell them to JJ for a big profit!!...lol:nod:

Back